90 b18c hatch turbo????????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bb16hatch

i have a 90 b16 hatch im about to put a gsr in it the motor is in my garage
i wanna boost it as soon as i get some info will a turbo kit fit i know to use a delsol radiator but i have not heard of any 1 doing this in a ef what will i need to do

Originally posted by bb16hatch@Aug 5 2005, 03:15 AM
what will i need to do
[post=536065]Quoted post[/post]​

you need to read the wonderful tech section in regards to your swap...

are you going to use OBD-1 or stay OBD-0?

are you doing the swap yourself?

power goals?

do you have a welder?

can you make your own charge piping/Down Pipe,

do you know anything about fuel management such as uberdata, chrome or are you going to stay OBD0 and use Turbo Edit

what is your budget?

go to homemadeturbo.com and look at their turbo projects/ forums to see what you can put together without buying a very incomplete "turbo kit" that you will spend 2500 on and end up dropping a bunch more because all they gave you for fuel management was a gay ass FMU

Originally posted by bb16hatch@Aug 5 2005, 02:15 AM
i know to use a delsol radiator but i have not heard of any 1 doing this in a ef what will i need to do
[post=536065]Quoted post[/post]​

heres a picture of a civic radiator in my crx
gallery_36382_304_122725.jpg

there isnt a problem with the swap

the problem is will a turbo fit and what do i need to do

Originally posted by bb16hatch@Aug 5 2005, 05:31 PM
there isnt a problem with the swap

the problem is will a turbo fit and what do i need to do
[post=536354]Quoted post[/post]​

i went with the civic radiator cause i plan on boosting my crx. I am looking into getting a del sol duel core radiator instead of my single core radiator.
so yes the turbo will fit with a 1/2 radiator. to make it work you have to make a custom bracket

i would.... im planning on getting just a slim pusher/pull fan from auto zone , less stuff in the way

you could even wire it as a pusher and put it in front of the rad instead of in the bay

Back