90 crx dx project car w/ sohc zc vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

location is ft mitchell. al 36856 i do take paypal. and for right now this will be sold as a package deal for 750 obo
OK, up for sale is my project crx. its a 90dx automatic trans. it is a work in progress so this would require someone with the necessary skills to assemble it. its white, with a stripped interior. evrything even down to the fuel tank and brake lines. the shell is relatively rust free. there is no rust on the quarter panels. the interior has been repainted white. with a black on white interior scheme. right now its a rolling shell. the engine is out. the stock d15b2 engine has been torn apart. the head and all manifolds have been removed and are gone. but the block and auto trans will come with the car. also included is a SOHC ZC Vtec engine with harness. it has also been torn down for rebuilding but it should have all the manifolds and everything included. to finish up the swap you would just need some mounts an ecu a tranny and some other assorted parts. also included is the rest of the paint kit to finish up the white paint job. all necessary stuff is included with the paint kit minus mixing cups and such. To someone with the know how, everything here would be worth alot more, but its priced to sell. you can text or call tony at 7063157879 or call 3348553735. my email is anthony_stark9@hotmail.com dont hesitate to call with any questions.
now for the must knows..
the windshield would need replaced, the chassis harness has had the a/t wiring pulled. the key cylinder has been removed to be prepped for a true push button start. it doesnt come with an interior (plastics) and no seats.

IMGA0001-7.jpg

IMGA0002-7.jpg

IMGA0004-6.jpg

Last edited:
Back