90 LS/VTEC OBD swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EF freak

i have a 90 hatch that is OBD 0 and i just bought a beat up 94 integra with a blow trany(thats not worth fixing) i want to use the wiring for my OBD 1 swap on my hatch how can i go about putting in that wiring harness into my car and make it work. I dont want to buy any jumper harness thats why i bought the integra. would i be better off just splicing in the connectors i need or should i put in the hole harness. i know how to splice in the dist connectors but not the ECU connectors. I need some help here

For the most part, you generally use your car's stock harness, and then add on to it where you need the wires/plug ends. converting your car to accept the integra harness will be a significant challenge that is simply not necesary to do.
If you want to go full obd1, you'll need to get a jumper for the ecu... or take the hours it takes to re-pin it your self. Frnakly, it's WAY easier to just buy one as it plugs right in and you don't have to hack your oem harness to do it in case you ever want to revert back.

Back