900 hp STi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

torrent > all other p2p methods.

there's 18 seeds on it right now.

cable = 20-40 kbs per person upload....
thats like a 200k download.

if you aren't happy with that, then p2p isn't for you. lol

as for the video, yeah, its nothing special... but i have yet to see another suby come close to it...

lol, DC++ (On a private server) >>>>>>>>>>>>>Torrents.

I can download just about anything @ 7-9mbps yes that's right, mbps. Some kid is sharing 2TB on it :ph34r:

Its not for the novice really, or if you ask me it isint, not to discourage any one. I just thought it was crap and tryed many methods. Maybe im just weak!

I wont cause i sucked at it, and dont really remember.

Ps. Sorry for bein a bitch B i didint mean to down the video i know your stoked, AS i heard something about you geitng an STI though i never saw a final answer or if you had gotin one or not, i dont hang in the loung all that much.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Mar 10 2005, 01:27 AM
I still dont get how to use this torrent stuff.
[post=471523]Quoted post[/post]​

Download some sort of BT program.

Click the link, and download the seed. It should download in <10 seconds. Once that is downloaded, open the BT file up, and it will open a window that says how much you have downloaded and how much is left.

search on google for a BT tutorial. theres 4234423424234423432423 of them

nice vid. that shit has balls, but it really doesnt look like it is that fast for that much hp. what was the 1/4 mile time on it?

Back