91 CRX LOWERING SPRINGS WITH B18A1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ravunous

Banned
Trying to get some feedback to see what you guys think are the best spring to go with on my 1991 rex with a B18A1 swap to get it a little lower. 2-2.5
Thanks

My skunk2's are nice, dropped descently, i can post up a pic if u want, i have a b16 swap in a 88 crx dx, on blades. Paired up with tokico illumina's.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jun 30 2005, 10:21 PM
My skunk2's are nice, dropped descently, i can post up a pic if u want, i have a b16 swap in a 88 crx dx, on blades. Paired up with tokico illumina's.
[post=518891]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah a pic would be great to see

the best?

l_car_46hrc_2.jpg

but you probably can't afford them if you drive a honda.

you need to be more specific about what you want the car to do.

nearly every suspension on the market will lower you to some degree or another.
but what do you use it for?
street?
autox?
road course?
drag?
getting groceries?
drifting?
courier car?
mcdonalds run?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 2 2005, 12:20 AM
the best?

l_car_46hrc_2.jpg

but you probably can't afford them if you drive a honda.

you need to be more specific about what you want the car to do.

nearly every suspension on the market will lower you to some degree or another.
but what do you use it for?
street?
autox?
road course?
drag?
getting groceries?
drifting?
courier car?
mcdonalds run?
[post=519516]Quoted post[/post]​

I will use my honda for the street and drag racing. But I like those they are shiny I think I will get them.

Neuspeed racing springs. Cant beat 'em.

I am running neuspeed sport springs, with my rex/b18 but I would thing that the race springs would be even better with the additional engine weight.

do they make Ohlins for Hondas? closest thing ive seen is the Motons...theyre like 6g-10g a set.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 2 2005, 12:38 PM
If I had a full-out race car I would use ohlins.

They are WAY too overkill for the street.
[post=519699]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree to much bling for the street

i just looked on Ohlins website...they dont even make a kit for Hondas except for the S2000. I guess they already know that if you drive a Civic or something you cant afford them. lol

Originally posted by RavunousCRX+Jul 1 2005, 07:48 AM-->
VTECPOWER
@Jun 30 2005, 10:21 PM
[post=518891]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah a pic would be great to see
[post=519009]Quoted post[/post]​

pic of your car please. I just got my skunk2 springs but havent had the time to put them on.

:drool: wow I never new ohlins made shocks for cars. those are sick
ohlins is the best for motorcycles worth every penny.

alright i dont mean to thread jack but how do put them on? Dont you need a special tool to compress the spring? I've got my new skunk2's and want to put them on myself. Im a do it your self kinda guy!

so i dont need a tool to ''remove'' and install the springs? alright. thats a pretty good write up, thanks blanco

Back