91 integra conv.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tegman615

this might sound dumb but i work at local mech. shop. A customer ask if his 91 integra i could put a 96 integra front on includin hood,fenders,front bumber, light maybe rat. support. i told him i need to some research because i never done one before or seen someone do it. i dont know why but he gonna pay me to do it. so does any know if i could the same 91 radiator support or do i have to use 96 rad. support? and i look for pics of this conv. to see if it look cool personally i think its dumb but have anyone seen pics of this conv?

and i look for pics of this conv. to see if it look cool personally i think its dumb but have anyone seen pics of this conv?

I completely agree with your assessment. It's going to look like complete ass. Think about it...the 94-01 Teg is much rounder, where as the older one is much more "squarish". The front end is going to look completely out of place with the rest of the car. I'd probably bring that up to him.

As far as how to actually do it, no clue. I've never seen anything about how to do it, and that's probably indicative of the fact that not many people have tried...

Back