VT 92 civic vx hatch w/ full JDM B18c Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18chatch

Looking to sell my 92 civic VX with a full JDM GSR swap. Body has about 200k while the engine has 60k miles. Water pump/timing belt all done about 3k miles ago. The car runs great and is very fast. Recent body work ( replaced both rear quarter panels, welded, fiber glassed, sanded, primer) at a local shop to the tune of about $1000.00, new windshield, new front fender, brand new 195/50/15 summer tires. All parts that were replaced, or welded in were OEM replacement body panels. No cheap aftermarket parts. Looking for $4,000 o.b.r.o

Mods:
JDM GSR swap
full suspension (H & R springs) (kyb shock/struts)
Integra brakes up front
Integra seats
15" alloy wheels
2.5 " stainless catback exhaust
bbk intake manifold
70mm throttle body
edlebrock fuel rail
AEM pressure reg
RC 310 injectors
AEM intake
Rear upper strut bar
Civic Type-R front strut bar
B & M fuel gauge
spw carbon steering wheel
B & M carbon shift knob
custom mapped ECU
stock ECU available
Alpine head unit mp3/wma
Pioneer speakers all around

The not so great depending on what your looking for:

-Car has no back seats, because I took them out. two doors, two seats.
-S.R.S light is on due to aftermarket wheel. I didn't feel like hiding anything so the bulb is still in, and the system has not been jumped.
- No Cat on the car.
- CEL is on, throwing two codes: #1 for o2 I assume this is due to having no cat on the car. Other code is #16 Injectors. I have NO problems with the car, my guess is again that the ecu is does not know what to make of the rc 310 injectors.
- Car really needs to have primer and paint done. It's a 92 so its seen its fair share of rain/sun all that stuff.
- Have papers for work that I had performed, I asked the local mechanic who built this car for himself if he had papers.. he does not.

Lastly, I live in Vermont, when a car is 15years old or older you do not need a title, so I registered this car through bill of sale and registration signed over. So please check your local laws, I ran the vin and the car is clean, and I do own the car. Just make sure you can register it where you live.

Again $4,000 OBRO. Would consider trades for a del sol or a 240sx. Doesn't have to have any swaps, just looking for a nice clean ( no rust) 5 speed. Would like it to have the basics, rims/exaust/suspension. Let me know.

3nf3k93mfZZZZZZZZZ95pe70bd9c9183a1a31.jpg
3kb3m43l0ZZZZZZZZZ95pe34f9acd73871db9.jpg
3n63md3o7ZZZZZZZZZ95pe82684e866ca184d.jpg
3k93m63oeZZZZZZZZZ95p53aa89618c871ac6.jpg

Update:

Willing to take $3,500.00.
All CEL's have been fixed, waiting on a TPS sensor to fix the last issue, then all clear.

note that I live in VERMONT I know I don't want to travel down south, I assume you don't want to either. Not trying to be rude, just saving us all some time.

Back