'92 GSR Hatch for sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohch22a4

The car is a '92 VX hatch 5spd, factory frost white paint, perfect body, very clean interior, 148XXX on chassis. The passenger side mirror has some of the plastic chipped off, but if you nitpick about stuff like that you can buy yourself fake Spoon mirrors for $30 dollars and I'll knock 30 bucks off the final price.

Okay, I've finally grown out of my FF britches and I have decided to sell my car. I've had fun working on this car, but I really want rear drive. I've spent over 10k on this car and I'm letting it go for $6850 or best offer. My loss is your gain, guys. I'd really like to see it go to someone on this board. So without further ado, here's the mods list:

-JDM GSR swap with LSD tranny, purchased from Hmotorsonline.com last May. They said it had 56,308 kilometers on it. The receipt was lost when my parent's sold their house last month, but I'm sure I can get those guys to vouch for me. The motor is ultra clean and runs like a champion. Installed new timing belt, Bosch platinum 2's, and MSD 8.5mm super conductor wire when I did the swap.
-AEM short ram intake
-GReddy Evolution cat-back
-Straight pipe
-Tokico HP shocks
-Skunk2 coilovers
-Brembo blanks and Hawk HPS pads up front (stops liek a motherfux0r!)
-Exedy full-face organic street disc, 38% more torque capacity than stock (only 2,000 miles on the clutch
-ADR Type-25 15" rims w/ the stickiest Federal tires available (yeah, yeah)
-Tinted all around
-Will come with original Enkei-made VX 13's wrapped in brand new snow tires, an Eibach swaybar kit still in the box, and a brand new Skunk2 intake manifold with new cork gasket

Click for pics!!!

I really want to sell soon and I will seriously consider all reasonable offers, but please don't lowball me because that would be uber ghey. I'm gonna list it in Auto Trader pretty soon, both the mag and online. However, I would really like to see one of you get it. PM me with any questions.

I'm currently in the Spokane area, but I can drive as far as the Tacoma/Puyallup area for test-drive/sale because my parents still live there.

The motor is in really great condition and i've taken care of it meticulously. When I did the swap I ran it on regular Castrol GTX 5W30 dino oil for 1500 miles to make sure all the seals would be good when i switched to synthetic. Since then I've change the oil every 2500 miles and have used Castrol Syntec fully synthetic 5W30. The only problem with the car is that it throws a knock sensor code occasionally because the wiring came unsoldered. I'm taking it to get it rewired before I sign it over to anybody, so don't worry about that. The cooling system is top-notch with a huge two-row radiator from an auto Accord EX custom mounted. There is no A/C, but this is Washington so you really shouldn't need it. If it gets too hot, 240 that bitch. 2 windows down, 40 miles an hour :)

dude, WTF are you doing ? :eek: dont sell the hatch mang. you'll never forgive yourself. besides, with all the rain we get here you'll hardly ever get to 'chine around in a RWD. my friend put his RX-7 in the ditch in october. he's pissed and gonna buy an STI or AWD somethin or other. whats with the sudden change of heart? :blink:

Dude, I live in Spokane. It doesn't rain here. We get snow in the winter, but I don't drive in the snow anyway, aside from parking lot antics. I just really want to drift. I am going to buy an S14 and mod it slowly. Plus I want a car that feels sporty on the inside and the Civic just screams "I'm still a VX no matter how fast I am!" on the inside. I'm just done with front drive, that's all. :shrug2: I love the car and I've had my fun, but I'm done. Maybe if Honda was smart and produced the 'lude as a RWD like they should have in the first place, I'd be drifting an H22 lude already. But as it is, Honda can't satisfy my desire for getting ass-out sideways. Don't worry, I love Honda and always will. I'll keep posting here on hondaswap(closetnissantech).com :D

ok well ill try to talk my friend into buyin ur shit but hes hell bent on gettin AWD. also i was thinkin you lived in summer for some reason. anyway GL :)

Well, I lived in Bonney Lake until I graduated HS last year, which is righ up the hill from Sumner. Thanks for trying to help, mang. :thumbsup:

hey what kinda RWD are you looking for? my buds got a red '93(?) turbo RX-7 hes lookin to sell soon. its gettin a fresh coat of paint in a week or so.

I'm eighteen years old. Either Allstate flat out wouldn't insure me for an FD or they would rape me like a little bitch even if they did. I want an S14 240 for sure. The insurance isn't too bad on them. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

Bump for the night crew.

Bump again. Somebody is gonna get a real good deal. Remember, it doesn't just come with the car, you get the VX rims with snow tires, a Skunk2 intake manifold and an Eibach swaybar kit still in the box.

seriously, its an amazing deal, he has over $10,000 invested and you get a skunk2 mani and eibach swaybars that havent been installed. this car is quick, no doubts about it, it ran a 14.1 with fatty driving it :ph34r:, so if you only weigh a 150 or so you will be in the 13s.

i would buy it....if i wasnt gonna get my (O=O/RPS-13\O=O) :D

Well, they say 100 lbs equals a tenth of a second. SO for someone who weighs 150, it'll run about 14 flat. Hahaha. Seriously, guys, someone buy it. Bump for the evening crew.

Back