--92 Teg Mounts for B16 Swap--

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Okay so I am in the middle of my b16a swap in my 92 integra and my timing belt side mount is shot,the rubber insert pulled right out (rotted). And I am tryin to find a quick solution to this problem seeing that I am tying up my friends Garage @ the moment. We came across a mount but its for a 91 and the difference being that on the 91 the mount bolts go into the actual mount and on my 92 the mount had nuts for the end of the mount. My question is can i use the 91 mount anyway, or has anyone had this problem and went a different route? If so please lead me that way...I WANT VTEC!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE--

Quoted post[/post]]
Okay so I am in the middle of my b16a swap in my 92 integra and my timing belt side mount is shot,the rubber insert pulled right out (rotted). And I am tryin to find a quick solution to this problem seeing that I am tying up my friends Garage @ the moment. We came across a mount but its for a 91 and the difference being that on the 91 the mount bolts go into the actual mount and on my 92 the mount had nuts for the end of the mount. My question is can i use the 91 mount anyway, or has anyone had this problem and went a different route? If so please lead me that way...I WANT VTEC!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE--
i'm not completely undertsanding what you are saying but just take the mount and the bracket off the 91 LS and bolt it to the b16 block.

yea i'm pretty positive all the mounts from 90-93 in tegs are the same. cuz i have a 90 teg and a 92-93 xsi b16 and used the mounts it came with. so u should be good to go. bolt it up and love the crossover

swaps done now...kinda sluggish tho but i think i need to adjust my tps sensor cuz it came off the motor from hmotorsonline.com and i just eyed it up for now...could that be why it feels sluggish at points? any links to the correct way to adjust your tps i thought it was 4.7v but im not 100%...

Back