94 accord fits 97??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twotwo

Hello i have a few questions concerning fittings on accords. Will the front end off a 94-95 accord fit the front end of a 97??...Front end including hood, fenders, bumper, and head lights???...Thank you and have a nice day!!!

well, it may and it may not. The front ends are styled quite similar but that is not to say all the parts will bolt up in the same place....i couldnt tell you one way or another so just know that there is a chance something might not bolt up right

I looked for all the parts that you asked for, and all the parts lists say fits 94-97. Hood, fenders, front bumper (did not check rear), and headlights should all fit. :thumbsup:

hood and grill are different, 94-95 have the emblem in the hood with a body color grill. 96-97 have the emblem in the grill and it is chrome and black...so the hood will either have holes in it or not, I know this is one difference. Sometimes onlline cant tell you everything. Also if you were to call and order some of these parts they are gonna ask u the yr and model to decipher the differences. The lower portion of the bumper cover is different as well

Back