94 del sol parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
i have a 1994 Del sol. black. it had a b16a3 in it, but the motor and the seats have been sold already. it has front end damage but everthing from the doors back is good. the interior is also good. Here are my items on ebay let me know what you want or need.

I need the rear speaker rings, and if possible a tps sensor, let me know. Paypal is possible. Also what's up with the exhaust?

did you sell the engine harness with the engine? I want the 94 del sol harness. let me know if you have it. have cash!

matt

i have the engine harness still in the car. i can pull it for you after i get the engine completely done. it might take a couple days, i have college finals this week.

I'm not sure what the deal is with the exhaust, what size is stock piping? it is 1.5" on there i think, with a skunk2 muffler welded on. it came on the car when i bought it.

i have the rear speaker rings, let me know what they are worth to you.

i'm going to try and sell the whole wheel and column, i still have the keys for it, so i don't know about taking the wiring out.

how about $15 shipped for the speaker rings? what about the tps sensor?

i used it on my swap when i put the b16 into my hatch. $15 is cool for the speaker rings, pm me with the info on how to do it. i've never sold anything online before.

no prob. let me know when the harness is out and how much you want for it. If you let me know the $ amount, I can send you money and that will give you a couple of days to get it out. I am not in that big of a hurry to get it, I just need to start my wiring soon to get everything squared away. Thanks in adavance.

matt

oh yeah, 1 more thing. That is a VTEC harness, right?

matt

my bad. I'm thinking B16A3-99-00 Civic Si. I forgot that del sols have them also. OK I want it. shoot me a price to my PM and we'll work something out.

matt

dont happen to have the drivers ide fender do you? let me know what you want for it including shipping... thanks
jared

sorry, no fenders, those and the hood were damaged. everything else is great.

B. said dealers sell them for around $350. make me an offer and we can figure it out. i'm easy to deal with. just pm me.

Would you be able to get me the distributor? What ECU is in there? P28? Thanks!

i'm using the whole motor and ecu for my swap, all that i have is basically from the clip back. all the interior and body parts are for sale, you can see my auction with the link at the top.

Back