94 del sol Si w/ fresh b16a sir2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
the old project pissedoffsol has been parted out and replaced with a stock b16 sir2 fresh from hmotors w/ non-lsd tranny, and is otherwise pretty much back to stock. clutch feels real tight, and may be upgraded-- i don't know, i didn't drop the tranny to look what come with it.

I've put MAYBE 10 miles on the b16 since i installed the motor. The b16 was purchased to replace my blown up turbo motor that i parted out, and i didn't feel like putting a d-series back in there.

other than the swap, it has an aem short ram, pwr radiator w/ pusher fan, skunk2 coilovers, and a skunk2 shifter/knob. cluster was swapped to a VTEC del sol, so the tach will match the motor. not sure of exact mileage off hand (need to do math from old to new clusters) but its roughly 150k on the chassis.

car has a jdm p30 ecu in it. if wanted, i can set you up with a chipped p28 for a couple bucks more.

no radio, and the harness has been cut (i had my gauges powered off of the radio harness)

body has a couple dings, a couple scrapes, and the front bumper has been cut up to fit the intercooler i had on it. Additionally, the front bumper support has been cut. When i sell this car, the buyer MUST agree to sign a waiver acknologing this fact. I'm not getting sued if you get hurt. I personally don't see it as a safety concern. if you're crashing THAT hard, its going to hit the motor/firewall anyway. a little piece of .2" thick metal isn't going to help much. But, again, in addition to the bill of sale, I will be asking the buyer to sign a simple form that states that I told you about the cut support and that it might not be safe/ street legal.

car is capitva blue pearl. has grey striped del sol seats, blue zigzag mats.
roof doesn't leak, but the trunk has a small leak somewhere. i can't find it, but when it pours, it gets damp in the spare tire well.
the trunk cover has been cut/deformed for a sub enclosure, and it has mold on it from being in my garage for 3 years. i'll include it if you want it, but its probably not something you want... no spare tire or jack... sorry, don't have them.

car will be sold on 15" steel wheels with crappy tires that will need to be replaced-- but are still totally drivable. they are from a 2001 civic ex. i have the 15" hubbies too if you want 'em.

carfax is clean. i have it saved at home and can email it to anyone interested.

more pics will follow.... but below are some pics taken at night of ALL the damage i could find. overall, the body is straight.

I'm taking it to emissions within the week or so, and i expect it to pass no problem.

I'm asking 5500 obo at this point.

located in central CT.
will not ship. buyer must come to my house and drive/tow it home.

DSC01432.JPG

DSC01431.JPG

DSC01430.JPG

DSC01429.JPG

DSC01428.JPG

DSC01427.JPG

DSC01426.JPG

DSC01424.JPG

these pics suck cuz it was dark... i will take better ones soon.

here's some from when it was built up, and you can have it looking like this too :)
note, this was a gsr/b16 motor-- and is NOT whats in the car now. this motor pictured is LONG GONE. the motor is a FRESH never turbo'ed b16a sir2 from hmotors

DSCF1154.JPG

DSCF1156.JPG

DSCF1157.JPG

the bumper--- told you it was cut :p

DSCF1216.JPG

DSCF1203.JPG

car will be ready in about 2 weeks i would guess.
i still need to install the cat-back (oem) and put the rest of the interior back together. other than that, it is a running vehicle anc i drove it around this morning (damn driveway pavers... had to move it into the garage :p )

5500 obo.

people offering 2k can go take a long walk in the blair witch woods. i'll keep the car if i can't get what i want for it. don't need to move it any time soon.

cash or bank check in person only.

no deposits, no paypal.
come get it with cash in hand.

located between hartford and waterbury in central ct, 10 min from i84.

for the right price, i will deliver it within reason. I will require a $1000 non-refundable deposit by paypal before i leave my house though.

more pics to come later... pm me if you want to come by some time and check it out/whip it around the block.

NOW ACCEPTING REASONABLE OFFERS
I was asking 5500... and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.... so, make me a reasonable offer...

Also, no more steelies. i'm picking up a set of oem del sol si fat-5 style 14" alloys with new-ish tires on them for sale with the car instead of the steelies..

*DELETED* (didnt read the caption about it being pics with the old motor)

I'd help ya out cause im a big del sol fan too, but i do not feel like driving from dallas to hartford for ANOTHER project car

lol- i would never sell a fully buillt car for 5k dude. lol

but anyway...

its not a project car.... if you don't want it to be. get some wheels and some suspension on there, and you're good to go for a nice summer cruiser

haven't hit it. no, thats not a typo- i have YET to take this car even more than around the block or 3500 rpms.... the motor is THAT fresh. never seen VTEC in the US :p

can't. :( she's in the garage, and they re-paved my driveway yesterday, so shes not leaving for at least 2 more weeks... can't drive on it :(

trust me...any honda that i own...thats a project card.

There is ALWAYS something that can be done...id be doin it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2005, 02:48 PM
5500 obo.

people offering 2k can go take a long walk in the blair witch woods. i'll keep the car if i can't get what i want for it. don't need to move it any time soon.

[post=512554]Quoted post[/post]​

Ahahaha... i almost peed myself... almost.

GL with the sale. If i had any type of cash, id be over that.

hrm...........

i may just take that...

i'll call you later bro.

Originally posted by 5speed4life+Jun 17 2005, 12:23 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 15 2005, 02:48 PM
5500 obo.

people offering 2k can go take a long walk in the blair witch woods.  i'll keep the car if i can't get what i want for it.  don't need to move it any time soon.

[post=512554]Quoted post[/post]​

Ahahaha... i almost peed myself... almost.

GL with the sale. If i had any type of cash, id be over that.
[post=513272]Quoted post[/post]​

holy shit thats funny.

bump for you :D

lol-- i knew it would only be a matter of time....

steve santos wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> Good-day overthere,How are u,fineI guess, i will like to inform u
> about ur car for sale in good condition,am living here in( SPAIN)
> but as at now am in africa(Nigeria).due to my business,i will
> send u CHEQUE for the payment of the car and when i get back to spain
> i will come contact my shipper to come for the pick-up .
> Kindly send me the address and the name to issue the the cheque .
> Best Regards and God Bless.
> steve.

Back