94 GSR CIVIC>>CHEAP PICS INSIDe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsr civic dx

Im selling my civic for another s-10. In my area its snows too much and too high to have a car, and rather sell it for someone to put it to good use. First off its a dark blue 1994 honda civic sedan dx. stick no power steering or a/c. dont let the sedan get to you. its a sleeper. with a 2001 acura integra gsr motor with only 50k on it(b18c1). The car only saw the track once and for my experience in driving ran a 15.1 which can b alot lower with a better driver. I just got brand new tokicko 5way adjustable illuminas. Front and rear swaybars.Iceman intake, dc headers, and custom exhaust. Tyc tail lights and jdm front corners. Si lip in front and a lip in the back. 2000 civic mirrors. Si seats. Tranny shifts great no grinds. Sittin on steelies but will sell si rims with it. check it out on this website http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035438... my name is joe you can reach me at 2015232560 or 2way 175*131618*1 or email me at gsrcivicdx@yahoo.com
lookin for 5500 or mak me an offer..

i have the perfect trade for you! 92 galant vr4. turbo/5 speed/ 4 wheel drive. stock suspension so it wont be pushing snow! i drove it this past winter for about a month and it was a blast! great control in the snow and it's a 4 door with power everything and fast.ran a 14.0 but i now have a built bottom end so it should run 13's all day. let me know. thnx

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@Jul 18 2005, 12:35 AM
i have the perfect trade for you! 92 galant vr4. turbo/5 speed/ 4 wheel drive. stock suspension so it wont be pushing snow! i drove it this past winter for about a month and it was a blast! great control in the snow and it's a 4 door with power everything and fast.ran a 14.0 but i now have a built bottom end so it should run 13's all day. let me know. thnx
[post=527821]Quoted post[/post]​

no trades sorri man ..them galants move tho.. my frend got a sleeper

Back