94 integra- 500whp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boostedgsr1234

is stock, heres a rundown of whats in it,
engine:
Golden Eagle sleeved honda b18c1 bored up to a 84mm (2.0 L)
-Arias 84mm pistons
-forged eagle rods
-ACL race bearings
-micro polished, balanced, and blue printed bottom end by Golden Eagle (i have all records and papers from them)
-block was professionally machined, sleeved,and assembled by Golden Eagle.
head:
-skunk 2 valves,
-skunk 2 titanium retainers
-skunk 2 springs
-CTR cams
-Edelbrock victor X intake manifold
-RC 750cc fuel injectors
- walbro 250 lph fuel pump
-Hondata s100 engine management
turbo set-up:
-borg warner s372 t3 turbo (good for 750 hp)
-custom made 304 stainless top mount turbo manifold
- custom made 2.5" charge piping
-tial 38mm wasetgate
-HKS blow off valve
-Godspeed front mount intercooler
-turbo xs single stage boost controller
-4" down pipe
-custom made 3" exhaust
- Godspeed radiator
- custom vented valve cover w/ -10 A/N fittings (vented into a custom made aluminum catch can)
-ACT extreme clutch
-RPS extreme pressure plate
-quaife limited slip diff.
-TEIN super street suspension
-drilled and slotted rotors front and rear
-front and rear strut bars
- c-pillar bar
-Rota 16" wheels with BFG tires
-custom carbon fiber interior in rear interior (no rear seats)
-shaved side moldings, emblems, and antanna
- molded and blended front lip
im sure i missed a few things, but you get the jist of it..
it is a very fun car to drive, extremely fast, and handles like a dream, i hate to get rid of it and really dont care if it sells or not,
iv taken very good care of this car and give it oil changes every 2500 miles, the engine only has 4500 mile on
DYNO TUNED AT 500 WHP AND 302 LB/FT OF TORQUE @ 18 PSI
asking $9000 obo
if interested please call, text or email
joealexander1234@yahoo.com
207-522-9837
THE ONLY TRADES CONSIDERED ARE FOR A MUSCLE CAR
pics002.jpg

pics001.jpg

build004-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great car. It's not worth 9k though sorry. It's still an Acura Integra. People these days really need to realize that just because they drop x amount of dollars on their Honda or Acura does not mean it's worth $$$$$$$$$. It's still at LEAST a 10 year old car.

well regardless of opinion, im in a situation where i dont care if it sells or not, i love the car, and if i end up keeping it then no hair off my back, i would however go as low as $8300, and its not as if i threw a total of $15000 into it and beat on it for years and years so everything is wearing out, everything on this car has just under 4000 miles on it

Understandable. Hope you can find a buyer. I'm just curious why you're trying to sell it.

Very clean. I think someone will buy it for that price.

when im out of boost it get normal acura integra gas mileage, step on the gas real hard and it prob shoots down to the lower teens i believe

ever think about parting it out... most people like to build their own cars, not buying one built .. you'd make your money if you parted it and sold the car stock

TIMES are hard. So Good luck. I have been trying to sell a 4 door with a B20b and so far no luck...Gota put a lot of adds out and wait it out....

Back