95 civic ex with built gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projecteg

built jdm b16
i have a 95 civic ex
-Florida car so no rust ever!!and it has been proffetionally undercoated
-95 gsr swap, bored out 84mm pistons
-ported and polished head
-ballance crank shaft
-arp headstuds
-new headgasket
-new timming belt and water pump
-type r oil pump
-clutchmasters stage 3 clutch(paid 500)
-huge carbon fiber (wale penis) intake
-header
-full thermal exhaust with test pipe
-chipped gsr ecu,redline 9500 vtec in 1st at 5 and 2-5 at 4500 rpms
-motor only has 3500 miles on complete rebuild with all new gaskets
-lowered on somthing not sure but its has springs and rides nice..
-stock interior pretty clean though
-runs great!! no leaks and no oil burning...i either have the 16 inch rotas (need 2 new tires other 2 are new) or steelies with 00 ex hubbcaps.
-it also has jdm fogs

NO RUST ANYWHER EVER!!!!

$5000 with rotas or 4500 without or will trade for 94 and up gsr or 96 and up civic with swap..would rather trade though..the lip is off right now but still have it

matty11781@yahoo.com
modify_inline.gif

Attachments

• gsrcivic.jpg
    gsrcivic.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 532
  • gsrcivic2.jpg
    gsrcivic2.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 445
  • gsrcivic3.jpg
    gsrcivic3.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 414
i thought u didn't want another ex coupe!? lol!
did u trade ur ctr swapped coupe 4 this 1?
if i could sell mine i'd pick this up in a snap
looks clean
glws

i thought u didn't want another ex coupe!? lol!
did u trade ur ctr swapped coupe 4 this 1?
if i could sell mine i'd pick this up in a snap
looks clean
glws

i didnt want another eg...i didnt trade the ctr.. i bought this one, i just needed a car asap to get back and forth to work and this is working for now .....thats why i have it up in the fs thread again..lol....im very tired of eg's... my last like 5 cars have been eg...time for a change..

o and it has a bigger throttle body and a skunk2 intake manifold.

whats on the drivers door? the red spot? just a reflection?

yup just a reflection..the body is in pretty good shape.. no rust a few little dents and the clear coat on the roof is faded..its a southern car...very common

hey man i have a 97 honda civic that has a built ls and gsr trany!!!85mm bore,darton sleevesfully forged high comp piston,ultra light crower i beam rods,percision balanced,and micropolished stroker crank,3angle valve job,6puck clutch light flywheel,421 header,mount inserts!!jun lip black headlights,carbon hood acura seats!!im sure that im missing something its loud and very fast!!!it ran a 13.0 at 99mph at bristol!!!the down fall some body work due to haters that i have comp with here they hate the fact that i beat there turbo car so they took it out on my car nothing major but it was enuogh to disheart me with the car i have so much time and money un this car that i just dont want to put anymore into it!!!time to move on!!!my num is423-384-8102 if u would like to talk to me about the car!!!

Back