95 integra ls w/ gsr swap f/s or trade in GA.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

low mileage

so low down
The car is located in Augusta Georgia 30907. It is a 95 ls integra coupe with a gsr swap, for what i know about the car it had head work done and hones ITR internals including the intake manifold and throttle body.

Has a full cai, 4-2-1 headers and full exhaust, fuel pressure regulater, act stage 2 clutch and 12lbs flywheel. has gsr leather seats that need to be replaced due to all sorts of cracks and splits in them, other than the seats super clean interior has a ebay shift knob, jvc cd player and thats about it for the inside. Sits on flat black fat fives. I will accept a trade with cash im looking to get a 91 da teg or a 91 ef hatch if you have one of these lmk. Im planning on lowering it just dont know when. Also meant to add ac blows cold and the heaterworks and has a sunroof but it dont open due to a bad switch i dont use it anyways so no big deal for me. oh and silver in color. going to need a paint job the clear coat is going on it. I think thats it, if you have any questions just ask.

Year- 1995
Make- Honda
Model- Integra ls special edition w/ b18c1 swap
Mileage- 160k
Vin- pm and ill send it to you.
Price- $4500

now for pictures.
023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

027-2.jpg

045-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

043.jpg

047.jpg

046-1.jpg

044.jpg

you can reach me by email or pms

trancegression@yahoo.cm

Last edited:
oh im asking $4500 forgot to mention that was half asleep i think when i posted this..

ill take $2800 and a decent trade if someone has something out there.

Last edited:
Back