98 eclipse wing

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've always said that when I'm done hookin up my civic (when I'm 90 at this rate) I wanted it to be a car that couldn't be identfied. A true personal automoblie, after all isn't this the goal, to have a car unlike anyone else in the world. With that in mind, I came up on the abouve stated wing today, should it go on the civic??

i once saw a car that was a mix between a late 80's mustang and a late 80's commaro, is this the kind of car you want?

It's a 99 civic SI coupe. The wing is the stock wing on late 90's (before current generation) eclipse w' light. I put it up on the trunk and it fits perfectly, like it was made for the car. And no I don't want the import equivilant of a slowmaro mixed with a rustang, what I want is a final work which is slightly agressive, in good taste (no wood body kit) :), and sets the car apart from other civics to the point where it would be un nameable to the uninformed.

i would try do your mission without the spoiler, fast and the ferious killed that. If you have some money, do a taillight and or headlight swap. It will cost a pretty penny but if done right, it can look good (i want s2k tails on my sol!)