98' GSR sedan, manual, 75k, for sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

soltis007

I'm selling my 98 Integra sedan, 5-speed. Link from Autotrader is below:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...isp=y&cardist=0

I'm out of Minneapolis. The car I've had for 25k. Maintenance has always been performed regularly. At 62k I put in timing belt, aux. belts, oils always been changed every 3000. The cars got a short ram intake with a real k&n, Comptech ss header, Apexi N1 exhaust, and an AEM pulley kit. New wires and plugs were put on this spring. This spring I also had the suspension redone. Existing Eibach's were re-used, and I put on Tokico HP (blue ones) shocks, and SPC camber kit. The car runs on 17" Racing Hart C2's with Falken Ziex 512's 205/40/17's. Short shifter too.

Interior is in ok shape. The tan leather is in good shape except for worn spot where the back of my belt has hit the back of the seat. A dye would blend things back in, not a deal breaker...:) There's a newer Alpine CD/MP3 player in the dash along with Polk & Pioneer speakers.

The exterior, the paint is in average shape. The previous owner must have had front/rear lips because there's holes on both front and rear bumpers. The front bumpers got some scuff marks. I was planning to keep the car and repaint or replace but we need a bigger car! So I never got around to it. There's a key mark (jealously!) on the driver side rear door, and a small dent on the right passenger door.

Biggest issue to me with the car if I were a buyer would be the exterior. Mechanically its great! I'm asking $9800 obo. Any reasonable offer will be taken.

Back