NY 98 Honda Civic Lx, B18C GSR Motor, Very clean, Must See

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondadriver98

Sold

********** SOLD SOLD SOLD**************
I'm selling my 98 Honda Civic LX, with a OBD2 JDM B18C GSR Motor. This car has a OBD2 ecu and passes NYS inspection no problem. I've owned this car since 2001
and has not seen a winter since. The body has 98k, and I dont have any documentation for the mileage of the motor since its a used JDM motor.

Engine: JDM B18C GSR (OBD2)

Tranny: JDM 2nd Gen B16a w/JDM ITR 4.785 final drive installed. (shifts smooths with NO grinds..)
- Exedy clutch and ACT 8.5lb flywheel

Interior: 06 RSX cloth seats ( driver side has cigerette hole from previous owner)

Exterior: 17" Gianelle 5-twin silver rims ( NO curb damage at all)
Falken Ziex tires, front are brand new, less then 500 miles, rear have about 85% thread left.
PasswordJDM front lip and Type R rear lip.

Suspension: Arospeed coilovers and AGX KYB adjustable shocks

The car has been repainted 2 years ago due to hail damage. Since the car was stored for the winter there is no rott anywhere. There is a dent/damage on the hood in between the windshield washer nozzles, and there is a minor groove in the rear qtr panel. The motor does not burn a drop of oil nor
are there any leaks. I like clean engine bays and have always kept it that way. Any extensions or modifications to the engine harness have been soldered and
wrapped in wire loom for a clean oem looking engine bay. A/C blows cold, cruise control works and it has factory keyless entry

I love this car and have taken very well care of it. This is NOT a riced out civic that smokes like crazy, has multiple oil leaks, multiple check engine lights and wiring nightmares. This is a start and go car, you WONT have to put any money into it, until its time for a oil change or the brake pads are worn......... I'm selling it because
I want to move on and do something different....

This model civic in this condition and mileage is worth approx $3500.00 (KBB), the engine and tranny is worth approx $3000.00 and the rims and tires are worth
approx $600. Thats $7100.00, But i'm letting this clean, well maintained car go for ONLY $5000.00. I will except offers but please no low ball offers......
You can call or text me anytime, my name is Dan, 716-572-5060. If I dont answer please leave a message.....

Attachments

• PA090157.JPG
    PA090157.JPG
    742.7 KB · Views: 12,955
  • PA150196.JPG
    PA150196.JPG
    961.2 KB · Views: 6,221
  • PA150200.JPG
    PA150200.JPG
    802.2 KB · Views: 18,128
  • PA150197.JPG
    PA150197.JPG