99 EK Hatchback w/ 99 jdm itr motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klei2fast

I have a 99 civic dx hatchback with exactly 61676 miles on it. The itr motor is from hmotorsonline.com, has a 4.7 fd, and lsd. It has simple bolt ons such as apexi ws2 exhaust, short ram intake with cone, midpipe, strut bars, neuspeed lowering springs, and rota group n's with humhos. The car currently does not have a radio or front speakers because I sold them, but the car will come with stock radio which will be included. It will also come with 4 steelies with yokohamas. Vin# will be provided on request and if you have any questions e-mail me at klei2fast@yahoo.com Open for offers. I've had a ton of offers for 7500, but i'm looking for a little more. I just bought a bike, so I need to sell this car.

PICS
PICS
PICS
PICS

i read the top and it sounds like you wanna sell this thing complete but what the heck....you wanna sell just the rolling chassis...no motor i already have a motor to drop in, out of my hatch

This is Luke Moore's old hatch. I'm not sure who webink is. Also, If i can get enough money for the rolling shell, I wouldn't mind keeping the jdm itr. Give me an offer on the shell; I have a few people interested in the swap.

If I can find a buyer for the swap, then I could probably sell you the shell for like 4k. If would be really easy if you could find someone in NJ who wants a jdm itr, then you could just drive it home. Let me know man.

Back