A sad day in Russia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Please keep these children and their parents and loved ones in your thoughts and or prayers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5881958/

What ever the cause, this is unacceptable. These children were completely innocent, they had nothing to do with the Russian/Chechneyan conflict. There is a special corner of hell reserved for people that take hostages, doubly so if the hostages are children.

I saw that on the news, sad how so many places in the world have 0 respect for human life.

Damn. Horrible horrible stuff. :(

On a lighter note, the chick in the last frame of the slideshow is teh uberhott.

То очень уныло, деиствительно. It's унылый мир мы живем внутри.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2004, 07:53 AM
То очень уныло, деиствительно. It's унылый мир мы живем внутри.
[post=386018]Quoted post[/post]​

да это будет камрадом

:(

sad
very sad

ive been keeping up with this on the news over the past few days
i hope the fucks resposible for this die very slow, very painful deaths

Я выпил много вчера, и в виду того что я разлил некоторое, был мой конец шлема к повреждению и ушибать. Для того чтобы думать, я принял русского на семестр в коллеже, и я окончательно получают, что использую его.

Last time I checked, we were in America.

SPEAK "AMERICAN"!

i can't stand people who do that... especially as a mother with kids. even when people drive like shit around me with my kids in the car, i'm half tempted to get out and yell at them for endangering the lives of innocent youth.

it really sucks that people even THINK about that... ugh. but, the world is a fucked up place. i feel horrible for all those families.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 5 2004, 12:39 AM
Я выпил много вчера, и в виду того что я разлил некоторое, был мой конец шлема к повреждению и ушибать. Для того чтобы думать, я принял русского на семестр в коллеже, и я окончательно получают, что использую его.
[post=386203]Quoted post[/post]​

Come on Brian, you can't blame alcohol for that bad translation.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2004, 06:39 PM
[post=386203]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r:

That's horrible.

My prayers will be with them.

Back