Abortion thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I was going though some old shit of mine and it appears that I've put 4 babies to their death along with spending $3380 to do it.

That's a fucking shame...I kinda wish I never did it.

I bet ya'll are all confused...

4 Abortions at $845 each.

Well, I dunno...1st postwhore thread of the week?

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 15 2005, 10:00 AM
I was going though some old shit of mine and it appears that I've put 4 babies to their death along with spending $3380 to do it.

That's a fucking shame...I kinda wish I never did it.

I bet ya'll are all confused...

4 Abortions at $845 each.

Well, I dunno...1st postwhore thread of the week?
[post=499473]Quoted post[/post]​

:asshat: jk.

WHY? 'thats not very nice'

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHh...I just have to post again..

I cant beleive you did that.....UUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh....

and take this-------------------> :321:
You fu*ker you, and this--------------> :alien:
(again) you fu*ker take that-------> :fuckyou3:

I hope you get :deadhorse: ......
hahahaa.....

jk.

Uuurrrggghhh....and before i go to the track ....

Watch your back.....-----> :sniper:
Im coming for ya...... :ph34r:

Peace out,......lol

:werd: I feel bad about it...

But I'm sure it was the best thing. What the hell is a 14 yr old going to do when he got someone pregnant...then again...and again....and again.

Now I actually care and use those special little rubber things.

Oh and if I hadn't done it. 5 Little me's/ female me's running around the world...lol I don't even want to know.

You are joking right? Why again are you posting this on the board?

No respect for that shit.

First time it happened, I'd say would have to be a well thought out should I do it or should I not I understand some people mess up and learn from it but... after the first time they should have just killed the father. It would have saved more lives.

I don't mind abortions, If done for the right reasons, rape and so on... But come on dude.....

That makes me think of a guy with shitty credit who always runs shit up just because he knows theres a button called bankruptcy that will reset everything.

Where did you get the 845 bucks at the age of 14 to pay for that shit? I feel bad for your /her parents.

it was a mutual thing, more of their choice but my idea. I wasn't a dick about it.... I told them I didn't want a kid and agreed to pay for an abortion if they wanted to get one, THEY thought about it and decided to do it.

4 years later I do somewhat regret paying for them to do it and I can honestly say I would have to think REAL hard before just telling (insert name here) "get an abortion".

I worked when I was 14...I painted and did small construction work.

It doesnt matter if it's a mutual thing or not. You still fucked up time and time again.
Because of that, you killed off 4 babies.

Once again, I understand that we're only humen and mess up, but, dude LEARN FROM IT.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 15 2005, 11:07 AM
i have learned from it....

I was a smart kid who acted stupid.
[post=499509]Quoted post[/post]​

What did forest gump use to say? Stupid is as stupid does? something like that?

"I was a smart kid who acted stupid." Sounds like a immature answer to a serious question.

What did forest gump use to say? Stupid is as stupid does? something like that?

"I was a smart kid who acted stupid." Sounds like a immature answer to a serious question.

What do you want....me to go find the pool of baby that came out of the girl....do some hocus pocus...bring em back to life.. And tell them I'm sorry I aided in killing them 4 years ago?

Like I said....

I was a smart kid who acted stupid...

Take any genius..So you think they've never done anything stupid?

And like I admitted I was stupid and yes immature, at 14 you're supposed to be...but I still feel it's probably for the better even though I regret doing it. I probably couldn't afford 5 kids.

Now I know theres going to be a response to that...but that bring it back to the part where I was stupid.

welp i guess ill be the only person in here saying this

congratulations

while i do somewhat agree with the others, that abortions should not be used as the main form of birth control, at least you had the proper foresight to know that you were too young, immature, unprepared, etc, to try bringing children into the world.

im glad to hear that you have since smartened up a little and have started using some type of birth control before it gets to a situation where the abortion choice must be made.

basicly what im getting at is, dont beat yourself up over this.... if you were questioning your ability to support / rase children enough to consider abortion, then its pretty obvious that you couldnt.

mayby im just a heartless prick
but i just cant see bringing a child into the world if you are not prepared / willing to raise it the best you can.

one of them wasn't so pretty.

But at least someone worded it better than I could..

But he has a very valid point on where I should have learned the first time

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 15 2005, 01:01 PM
welp i guess ill be the only person in here saying this

congratulations
[post=499524]Quoted post[/post]​

nope, i'm saying it to.

I'm all for Abortions. if you can't take care of it, don't have it.
I don't want to pay for another kid on my tax dollars.

Back