AC Schnitzer M5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I was went to my local sushi bar to pick up some chicken karage and nigiri, then i stumbled on this bad bitch. i was shocked. 1) i live in a town where pop is around 100k. 2) everyone here is almost piss broke minus some retard people and bay area lawyers 3) its not just a "regular" m5.

I was trying to get some info on it, but there isnt much. Its basically an M5 with a bodykit, badges, and a few minor upgrades like exhaust, intake, cams, and a new chip. The official AC Schnitzer said its capable of 190mph!!! What a bad ass family sedan. Oh yeah and i peaked inside and saw a control for the dampers. badass............ and you guys will never guess what i say inside...

gallery_1208_346_16611.jpg

gallery_1208_346_7456.jpg

gallery_1208_346_5872.jpg

Note: Sorry for the horrible quality; took it off my phone. and the white blurrer in the background is an M3. WOW what a kick ass sushi place.

I saw two baby seats in the back and a polo duffle in the passenager.. my only guess... HOT MILF!!!!

a guy i know has a Schnitzer M5, but with different wheels... SILLY... Just SILLY... Goes Sideways in 2nd gear easier than a mad phat drifter s13. Silly Power. And sounds SOOO mean.

I saw a white AC Schnitzer M3 in portland yesterday... I almost humped it.

Those wheels make my nips hard.

Personally, the Countaches are too ugly for me. They were cool when i was like 5. But Blanco, if you cruise the 5 often, you see some mean ass cars. Seen a red Diable, SRT10 Viper, a few ACR Vipers, baby blue 360 modena at a fly shop (rich dick that needs to "take up a hobby;" plate said SF Ferrari) and some other bad ass cars.

Also, know a guy whose parents are millionares. Got themselves an AMG SL55. 5.5 V8 with a blower. 490hp. Its actually parked near us a lot because theyre friend of my gfs family. Will take some pictures of it when i get a chance.

dude i went to HS with has an E36 M3 with those AC wheels. HOttness.

Originally posted by Blanco@May 1 2005, 04:22 PM
The best part was that some dude in his 60's was trying to drive it. And by "trying" I mean that he was rabbit hopping it all over the place like a 16 year driving for the first time.
[post=493720]Quoted post[/post]​

have you ever driven a 360?? they arent easy.

today on my way to Keene NH i saw a black Viper (newer), 98ish black porsche turbo, a red z06, and a mini s. all had TireRack.com stickers on teh windshield and a bunch of decals on the side...must of been some sort of event. :)

dude, i have to say i was impressed with the cooper s, for being as heavy as it is, it sure is a fuckin fast gocart. me and my sis' ex ate the twisties in that thing.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 3 2005, 01:33 AM
dude, i have to say i was impressed with the cooper s, for being as heavy as it is, it sure is a fuckin fast gocart. me and my sis' ex ate the twisties in that thing.
[post=494340]Quoted post[/post]​

My dad just sold his 2002 cooper S for a 2005 cooper S. The newer one is so much nicer. LSD plus shorter gearing and a more agressive engine tune. Steering wheel is also alot less like a semi truck and actually feels sporty. It is still in the break in peroid so I can't go past 4500 rpms for another 1000 miles, but even still, it feels a hell of alot faster then his old one. Its really fun to toss around.

Back