AFI turbo kits Vs Full Race Turbo Kit / TD auto works

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arcangel2501

will here it is just got done with 3 turbo kits all running a garrett gt3072r just to see what kind of power each kit makes no if you dont no AFI makes TD autoworks Manifolds. all three come with a lifetime warranty on the turbo manifolds which is a good thing as everone knows so first i used the full race kit im a stock gsr block and head just had 1000cc injectors aem fuel rail hondata s300 wb 255 fuel pump and on e85 4 bar map sens. ect. full race made 432whp and took it like a champ but for almost $6000.00 for the kit. that is a bet much for most of us lol so up next is the AFI turbo kit it made 432whp and held it with no pinging as the same with full race . but this kit cost $4100.00 save you 1900.00 but heres the kick ass part td autoworks turbo kits made 432whp no pining no deta. and held up just like the full race kit and afi kit but this kit only cost $3200.00 so its up to you guys to deside next i will be uploading videos and dyno runs along with track time but first im going to try them on my full built gsr and a bigger turbo and run the numbers that way

Doing a Custom Kit is the way to go. I paid just over $4000 for my Turbo Setup and it could potentialy make up around 900hp. Pre-made Turbo Kits are for inexperienced Doofuses in my opinion. I never have looked at Full-Race or AFI's Pre-made Kits. But, I can say both are Awesome Companys;)

Back