Air Intake Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

William H. Hovah

sup peoples..i need some wizdom for the car gods..i got a 91 Civic Si w/B16a..i have a intake now..the cheapest damn generic short ram intake ever known to man..it serves its purpose..but the freakin thing whistles..and sometimes sounds more like a damn vaccum cleaner then a intake...well..it came with the car..and i def wanna get rid of this piece of shit..i jus wanna know..if a AEM Cold Air will fit in the car without any modifications..due to the B16...or do have to order a Intake for a different model to fit my car..member the car is 91 Civic Si w/B16a..place racin mounts..anybody know the deal..i appreciate any help..JR

Buy the CAI for your engine, more specifiacally, your throttle body/intake manifold. You should buy the intake for the B16.

i dont wanna sound like a noobie at importz..cuz im not..but what is CAI..my Throttle Body and Intake Manifold is all good..im not sure i understand what u mean..

CAI = cold air intake--I'm just too lazy to type it out

O..i got you..lol..shit im lazy too..yah. but would then your saying the intakes for Del Sol Vtec or Civic Si would fit in my 91..maybe reg short rams..but i want a Cold Air..think they would fit?

Back