Album Releases?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

What albums are you looking forward to? Name as many as you like.

Here's mine, Godsmack's Acoustic set comes out tomorrow.

The latest Hate Breed should be decent. I liked some of their old ones and their new single out is tight.

Not too much into music. I just have my friend make beats and I lesten to them.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 15 2004, 04:50 PM

Godsmack's Acoustic set comes out tomorrow.

oh shit been wanting that for soooooo long now!!!

The new Dark Lotus disc will be out next month. I can't fucking wait!
Joe Satriani shoulod be due for another instrumental sometime this year.
The Wraith: Hell's Pit from ICP is due late this year, it's gonna be sick.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 16 2004, 01:20 AM
holy shit, i am getting old........i have no freakin clue on the bands just listed.......

:blink: :blink:

I'm lookin forward to Linkin Parks next LP and Audioslaves new one...dunno when they're coming, but I know they are...

Godsmacks otherside is really good I think everyone should pick it up only 6.99 and it has some good songs! If you liked daysof the new and tantric then you will love this album! Go get it

Originally posted by SolPWR@Mar 17 2004, 12:27 PM
Godsmacks otherside is really good I think everyone should pick it up only 6.99 and it has some good songs! If you liked daysof the new and tantric then you will love this album! Go get it

Priase the Lord! Im with you on this, I plan on asking my girlfriend to buy it for me. Woot, to the girls that love their men, Ahemm, boys I mean.

I was thinking more along the lines of ROCK releases. Cuase I dont give two shits about some "Ill bust a cap in yo nukka ass dawg" rap shit. So lets leave it strictly to ROCK releases.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 17 2004, 02:43 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of ROCK releases. Cuase I dont give two shits about some "Ill bust a cap in yo nukka ass dawg" rap shit. So lets leave it strictly to ROCK releases.

so stereotypical

Back