American Idol > US Pres Election...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
fact is, its waaaaaaaaaay to easy to vote.

if i coudl call in my pres. vote from my cell phone, i'd do it righ tnow.

but no, i have to go to some stupid school, wait in line for an hour, find my name on some 1231231 page list with an 85yr old volunteer trying to look for it... and finally get into a booth.

well, keep in mind, its 500+million over the entire season, so if there are 20 episodes (I don't know, I never watch the gay show) most people who vote, vote every time, so divide 500 million, by 20 and you get a much more reasonable number of votes. Also, many of those voteing probally aren't even 18, so you can't really compare it to the US elections. No standards vs strict voting standards.

i thought the 500 mil was just for the final voting...

ooh well

Says a lot about the country we live in...

They don't know their governor or mayor's name, but they know who Seacrest it...

Sad. Truly sad.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 27 2005, 01:12 PM
fact is, its waaaaaaaaaay to easy to vote.

if i coudl call in my pres. vote from my cell phone, i'd do it righ tnow.

but no, i have to go to some stupid school, wait in line for an hour, find my name on some 1231231 page list with an 85yr old volunteer trying to look for it... and finally get into a booth.
[post=504364]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but Simon and Paula don't determine the outcome of our COUNTRY.

Another point to is, a family with 4 people in the house each has a cell phone plus a house phone. There could be possibly 5 votes from one person.

Anyone ever think that the #s are wrong? what are the chances 1 person voted once? chances are all the Idol freaks voted 5+ times a night. It's not hard to find friends with cellphones. + home lines.

plus do you really trust fox when it comes to IDOL votes?

either way I don't care and have no idea why I'm reading this thread lol

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 27 2005, 06:21 PM
Anyone ever think that the #s are wrong? what are the chances 1 person voted once? chances are all the Idol freaks voted 5+ times a night. It's not hard to find friends with cellphones. + home lines.

[post=504505]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeffie hit the nail on the head. Almost everyone at work watched that stupid ass show. One girl said she voted 20+ times.

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 27 2005, 05:21 PM

[post=504505]Quoted post[/post]​

x2! :p

Back