An Open Letter To Ex-president Clinton

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyd0821

Banned
Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until they were older to discuss it with them, but now they know more about it than I did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of "is" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one involved does NOT have sex.

4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie "Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.

6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonments from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips.

9. Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars--- I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more well deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned dollars than jet fuel for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.

10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society.

11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've received from your "friends".

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight (China, silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!

13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her upcoming "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!

14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammad Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?

What a guy!!

SINCERELY,
A Concerned U.S. Citizen

P.S. Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for "inventing" the Internet, without which I would not be able to send this wonderful factual message.

--this was an email forwarded to me by an old marine buddy...... -Karnash

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 6 2003, 09:26 PM

P.S. Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for "inventing" the Internet, without which I would not be able to send this wonderful factual message.

lmao.........have you ever heard of a guy named vincent serf, he is the creater of the world wide web which is what we use today. I met vincent at a business/computer conference this summer in austin tx. The man is genius purely genius.

Originally posted by karnash@ Mar 6, 2003
Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports.

I did not know that.

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther+Mar 6 2003, 09:47 PM-->
@Mar 6 2003, 09:26 PM

lmao.........have you ever heard of a guy named vincent serf, he is the creater of the world wide web which is what we use today. I met vincent at a business/computer conference this summer in austin tx. The man is genius purely genius.

did he profit from his invention?

if not, to shame.

I am not racist but it is true. Clint is a black president.
He had sex with a intern in the oval office.
He smoked Marijuana.
He plays the Sacksaphone(sp?).

Plain and Simple but remember how much more money people were probably making during that time before you bash him to death.

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 6 2003, 10:02 PM-->
Originally posted by ShouLinPanther@Mar 6 2003, 09:47 PM
karnash
@Mar 6 2003, 09:26 PM

did he profit from his invention?

if not, to shame.

once again....lmao.........he is a very rich man

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 7 2003, 04:05 AM
I am not racist but it is true. Clint is a black president.
He had sex with a intern in the oval office.
He smoked Marijuana.
He plays the Sacksaphone(sp?).

Plain and Simple but remember how much more money people were probably making during that time before you bash him to death.

Clinton is whiter than than the Pillsbury doughboy.

More money?Who?I didn't see it.That guy was an embaressment and it pisses me off we still pay him.

It's saxaphone.

14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammad Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?

Tip of the iceberg in information remove from the publics ear,both Trade Center attacks,Federal building,Davidians,lots of info has been stifled.

Well my old man made like about 50 an hour siding houses then and now since bush had been president and ghetto recession he is making like 10 less because people are poorer. 4 Houses he sided when clinton was president were sold already because owners couldn't afford with stock market crashes when bush took over. He was when clinton was president booked for siding houses for his company for 3 years and now he is booked for 6 months. That is the difference in bucks I have seen with my own eyes.

EDIT: Look at layoffs by Boeing in WA area. 20,000 people in last 2 years. When clinton left there was like 20,000 other lay offs also. In Wa, recession hit hard here.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra Posted on Mar 7 2003+ 04:39 AM -->
Slammed89Integra Posted on Mar 7 2003 @ 04:39 AM ) said:
Look at layoffs by Boeing in WA area. 20,000 people in last 2 years. When clinton left there was like 20,000 other lay offs also. In Wa, recession hit hard here.
And how many were displaced by Clintons military cuts?

Slammed89Integra Posted on Mar 7 2003
@ 04:39 AM
with stock market crashes when bush took over. He was when clinton was president booked for siding houses for his company for 3 years and now he is booked for 6 months. That is the difference in bucks I have seen with my own eyes.

Sorry,but it takes longer than that for the economy to turn up or down.All that stuff is fall out from Clinton.

lol I don't want to argue bout military stuff since you used to have a picture of you holding a piece and all. All I said was when he left office economy went to shit with him leaving and his actions and what not. When he was in office for 2nd term and 1st people had more jobs and money.

um dude, there was this thing that happened with the WORLD TRADE CENTER, and that was what fucked up our economy...the market crashed and has never been the same since. the reason it seems like we're poorer is because our money is being used WISELY for once. Our military is now top notch and with good reason. Oh yah, you forgot to thank clinton for deserting us in the draft and fleeing off to canada like a pussy.

im not sure anybody has seen the layoffs like wichita... "the air capitol" we have the largest number of airplane assembly thingys here than anywhere in the world if i remember correctly... wichita 0wnz j00!

Why vote republicrat at all??? They are all the same, they will all bend you over and fuck you the same. Try some real democracy, vote third party.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 6 2003, 09:56 PM
republicrat

Read first and leave the fucktard flags out of this. If that is the best you can come up with, don't bother posting in these threads.

Democrat, Republican, there is no difference. The republican party is owned by big business, the Democratic party is owned by foriegn interest groups. Who is looking out for average Joe American? None of these guys. Vote third party.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Mar 7 2003, 06:04 AM-->
@Mar 6 2003, 09:56 PM
republicrat

Read first and leave the fucktard flags out of this. If that is the best you can come up with, don't bother posting in these threads.

Democrat, Republican, there is no difference. The republican party is owned by big business, the Democratic party is owned by foriegn interest groups. Who is looking out for average Joe American? None of these guys. Vote third party.

Yes,leave the fucktard flags at home please,we have a hard enough time keeping these kinds of threads open.

But as far a Third Party,since we haven't seen it in action at that level,it would be hard to say that they would hold true to the people interest.To me it seems voting nowadays come down to,do you want it in the head,chest or the gut.

Personally I don't pay any attention to the party that any of the canidates on the ballot bellong to. I vote for whom ever has the closest match to my political views. Most of the time that canidate is third party.

It is har to say if they would stick to their claims if any of the third parties got big. But I do know that the two parties currently in control are ineffective. And I feel that makes it time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back