Anyone been to South America?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99sidude

VIP
In a few weeks my job is sending me to South America. I'll be in Buenos Aires, Argentina for a week+weekend, then Sao Paul, Brazil for the next week. It should be a pretty laid back trip with plenty of free time. Can anyone recommend things to do/try?

I've heard Brazil is awesome. Sounds like a good opportunity man. I'm jealous.

My company has a new plant there and is expanding. It'd be awesome to go visit for work. Right now the most southern place I'll get to visit is Mexicali.

Don't stop at the red lights in Brazil... And don't go anywhere near the favelas. Also, don't wear anything nice. Also keep a second wallet on you with a believable amount of money in it for when you get robbed.

And bring condoms! Be careful about the women too. They often bring you home to rob you.

Other than that, its a beautiful and friendly country.

Dads gf is Brazilian btw...

Sounds amazing. I'll be traveling with a VP and P, so we will only be going to expensive restaurants, and staying at nice hotels. I'm sure the suppliers we are visiting won't be in fantastic areas. Brazil will be a whirlwind type trip, but I should have lots of free time in Argentina. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for this ass you all speak of. Just scored business class tickets too. Money.

Back