anyone have any specs on stock non-vtec B-series?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

Hey all. Does anyone have specs on B18A/B18B/B20B/B20Z heads/cams/etc? I've been working on a B20Z swap and have a couple friends with tons of stock leftover B-series parts laying around that are pretty much mine for like $0. Just wondering if anyone has specs on cams, which heads are best to use, etc? Thanx :)

You can get some info on those motors on the search part on the main page, and you can go to Crower.com for info on the stock cam lift and duration, as well as stock rod length......

the cam guide for b series is stickied in this forum, for engine specs look @ the top of this page, click on reference, then go to engines.

for future reference all b series will changeover.... now when doing CRVTEC or LSVTEC use the Water pump and timing belt for the head, use the head gasket for the block.... as far as that everything will interchange.

did anybody notice I specified NON-VTEC?? NON-VTEC NON-VTEC NON-VTEC!!!! :slap:

I need specs on NON-VTEC cams/heads/etc.
Going NON-VTEC in this car.
The B-series guide on this site is for VTEC motors only. And as I said in my first post, I already did search and found virtually nothing for NON-VTEC engines.

What I need to know is:
1. What is the best power producing STOCK NON-VTEC head for the B-series engines, and
2. What are the best power producing STOCK NON-VTEC cams for the B-series engines
lift/duration specs,etc??? Anyone??

Back