Anyone have this conversion it looks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Soichiro-Honda

Anyone have his conversion? It looks really nice.

delcivic.jpg

ive seen that a couple times. its a nice clean conversion IMO.

one thing i wonder, i think the Sol front end is pretty nice, but i have never seen anyone put a Sol face on a 5th gen civic. now that i just gave my idea away, someone go do it, i cant afford to try it anyways.

-Chris

It looks pretty good- but I've seen that picture before. Somehow I don't think a Sol front end would look good on the longer Civics... maybe a hatch, but the hatch is still too bulky for the Sol front end.

its a direct bolt on if i am not mistaken

edit: those parts are from an EG Civic btw...but im sure you knew that.

i think that looks sweet as hell and def twice as sweet as the sol fornt end... if i owned one thats what id do

HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE FOUND THE MISSING LINK BETWEEN THE 2nd AND 3rd GEN CRX'S!!!(enough caps) I like, I likes a lot. It looks extremely factory, stock front bumper and what not! :thumbsup:

I am in love here. I think that's the hottest DelSoak I've ever seen.

-> Steve

Yeah that things fuckin PIMP. Any one know how hard it would be to do that exact same thing on a USDM sol?

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 18 2004, 12:00 AM
Yeah that things fuckin PIMP. Any one know how hard it would be to do that exact same thing on a USDM sol?

not that hard. direct bolt on if aint mistaken :)

its not a direct bolt on. the front ends of the radiator support area are different. that, and all the head light shit needs to be changed.

oh, and nice "I'm a noob" hood sticker. lol

You like the way that looks though B?

that is one bad@$$ del sol!!!!!!!!! the only complaint i have about 5th gen headlights is that they dont make a good looking one piece headligh/cornerlight. so theres always that gap between them but i can deal with that considering i own one :lol:

Back