Anyone in WNY/ Roshester area?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Outlandish_Bandit@May 30 2005, 11:01 PM
Anyone on here from Rochester, or surrounding areas?
[post=505449]Quoted post[/post]​

Buffalo NY.....
I go to Rochester, maybe once a month..Matter a fact I'll be heading that way this weekend....

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jun 1 2005, 08:16 PM
Lender69 said he didn't know where sodus and pendield were. they are both towns just outside rochester.
[post=506400]Quoted post[/post]​

OHhh..... :doh:

Have you guys from rochester heard of UBRF.ORG
Its a western NY auto. forum...Check it out....We have meets all the times and the Guys are cool as hel*.
How Is that irondeqoui mall in rochester?....Im going to The Market Place mall and Breeze bridge mall this weekend..I know for a fact those are preety big...

are there any other good malls in the rochester area......I also heard theres also a Big Zoo by Clinton...How Is it....?

I am from Alden, east of Buffalo, grew up in Lockport. I live about 5 mins from Lancaster speedway if you know where that is.

Originally posted by cheese9988@Jun 1 2005, 08:28 PM
I am from Alden, east of Buffalo, grew up in Lockport. I live about 5 mins from Lancaster speedway if you know where that is.
[post=506408]Quoted post[/post]​

O shit..Lancaster...Ha..I wwnt there for that street wars day...hahah..My car ran 10.07....I could've hit nines but my tires were no good...
I'll be there this tuesday coming up to see if i hit nines this time....

ever heard of INOVATED TUNING(MIKE) or zerodaze.....
He's gonna be tuning my hatch hopefully next month...UBERDATA yO!

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 1 2005, 08:43 PM-->
cheese9988
@Jun 1 2005, 08:28 PM
[post=506408]Quoted post[/post]​

O shit..Lancaster...Ha..I wwnt there for that street wars day...hahah..My car ran 10.07....I could've hit nines but my tires were no good...
I'll be there this tuesday coming up to see if i hit nines this time....

ever heard of INOVATED TUNING(MIKE) or zerodaze.....
He's gonna be tuning my hatch hopefully next month...UBERDATA yO!
[post=506413]Quoted post[/post]​

O by the way Im only 5 minutes away from the track.....

irondiquot mall blows goats most stores are closed, marketplace mall is nice and has alot of stores but is usualy packed, and i think you mean greece ridge not breeze bridge and that mall is ok too. havn't been to the zoo since i was 5y/o so i couldn't tell you. There is another mall called eastview thats just a lil southeast of rochester that i go to all the time since its got alot of stores and it never seems to be packed.

greece ridge not breeze bridge

Ha ha..I was way off.....hahha O welll...

There is another mall called eastview thats just a lil southeast of rochester that i go to all the time since its got alot of stores and it never seems to be packed.

How far Is that one from Lyell street? Or clinton?

I'm the one that didnt know where you guys were located. Thanks for the info. Now how long of a drive is it from Queens, NY? Thanks again :D

Originally posted by Lender69@Jun 1 2005, 10:36 PM
I'm the one that didnt know where you guys were located. Thanks for the info. Now how long of a drive is it from Queens, NY? Thanks again :D
[post=506464]Quoted post[/post]​

wow..I think You're about a 7 hour drive from Us...

Nice to see some replies in here! I'm actually from Mendon, small town south of Rochester. My buddy used to work at Lancaster actually, he was the enrty gate guy :p ANd one of my buddies is from Lockport... Tom DeFilipo... went to school at RIT awhile back. Eastview is definately the way to go, just take 490 East outta the city and keep goin til you see signs for the mall.. well worth the trip. Better stores, better atmosphere, hotter chicks ;). I'm in town through the weekend if anyone wants to get together or w/e. I don;t pick up the STI until the 5th, so I'll be cruzin ol' skool style. Lemme know. my aim is sbycracer (sodus bay yacht club racer) gimme a break, ive had it since i was like 11

Back