April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
DATE: April 25th, 2009
PLACE: MERIDEN, CT, 06451
TIME: 1:00 PM till all the booze is gone or the sun comes up....
FOOD: 3 option's:
DRINK: 3 Option's:

Food......Option #1:

B.Y.O.Beef...The afternoon lunch, from 2:00PM-6:00PM will be the normal stuff everyone would bring to fire up on a BBQ grill, normally a selection of the "run-of-the-mill" hot dogs, burgers, etc... and what ever you would like to bring to share with others. This will be everyone's contributions to the meet. I will only provide the grill and the place to munch it down... This will be the cheaper option for the eat and run guys... So use this posting to add your name, and what you might bring for the lunch that you are willing to share to others. That's your option #1.

Food.......Option #2:

From 8:00PM-till the food run's out (last year we ate till 2:00 AM) Only RSVP, pre-pay'ed to my paypal account, or pay when you show up, Just let me know that you wish to have the RSVP meal somhow. But this will be the best meal you've had this year. I normally go down to NJ, which is a 4-5 hour drive, and select a lot of food from the awesome grocery store there, which is pure JDM food, and bring it back for the meets that I've had. I over spent last years meet by $400 and I do not want to that this year. The people that have ate it, will more than likely opt for option #2.....they know how good it is. The dinner will be a mix of my recipes, that also remains a secret, but will include everything from Yaki-niku, Yaki-soba, Chicken burgers with umi-bushi sauce and JDM mayo, Tako-yaki, and a few other things that will appease the flavor pallets of most humans.... All for $20......per person. Last time everyone ate great, tons of food left over, but my wallet got hit hard for $400...but, me and the wife ate good for 2 weeks, so it didn't hurt too bad. I hate waste. So this year I would prefer to have a pre-pay or pay when you show up. And the RSVP PM'ed to me so I know exactly how many people to buy for.

Food Option 3:

Both Option 1 and Option 2 together. Please list what you plan to bring for option 1.

DRINK'S: Also 3 option's

Drink......Option 1:

BYOBeer or BYO-Cokes.

Drink......Option 2:

Same as above, I will shop for the best JDM beer, sake, and underage drinks if an RSVP is made. I will normally grab Orion beer for the main JDM beer, which was $2.99 a bottle last year, this year the price might have gone up, but it is a huge bottle.....and the people I have served it to has been addicted to it. I'm like a crack dealer...:D.... And I'll also grab a few huge bottles of sake, and they provide a long fun night for some. :ph34r: For those who drink alot vs. those who drink a little,... they will be obligated to pay an RSVP price for the amount of drinks they "might" consume...so the RSVP price will be set upon what their amount that they would like to spend. Just give me a heads up on what you would like to drink, how much, and I'll accommodate.

Drink ......Option 3:

Same as the food option 3, your bringing your daytime drinks, but you would like me to provide the JDM drinks for an amount that you would like to drink...$XX.00

Safety.....My back yard is huge enough to where you will have enough room to pitch a tent and sleep off the drinks for the all-nighter's/drinker's. A DUI is not the mission for this meet, but too have fun is...so plan accordingly. There's a ton of local hotels that with a small fee for a taxi ride is do-able, or camp out in the yard. A small pup tent is like $30 at Target, and a sleeping bag is like $20....my previous DUI cost'ed me $10,000+...so like I said, plan accordingly, and the weather should be decent enough to do a small camp out.

Who:....

I'm first posting this on Hondaswap.com, but not only Honda's alone are welcome, because I have a honda, but I also have other makes of cars, and I have the room for more:p, and a few other cars are in my possession., I'll post this on a few Nissan sites, and a few old school sites. I ask that the other sites member's that I post this post on will use the Hondaswap.com posting here to post up their option's, just to make it easier for me to keep track of on who's coming, what food your bringing, what drinks, RSVP for food, RSPV for drink's, or RSVP for both.....etc....this will be worth the registration time on HS, also you can keep track of what others plan on what they will bring, and how many people they are bringing. Parts for their cars can be posted on their own site....hey...this is a swap meet...so parts are also welcome. I know a decent turbo for an RB25det will also power a B16 pretty well...and if you got one...bring it and sell it.

Swap....

Clean out your garage space for the new spring. My backyard is your selling space. .....one person's junk might be another person's treasure. Use this meet to toss some unused parts into your car, show up, and sell them for a bargain to get rid of them. All you do is lay out a tarp or cardboard, and have a price tag for each part, then sell...simple.
I'll be posting this here on Hondaswap.com, CTZCC.com, 240sxone.com, and a few other sites. So selling an item that maybe universal for another car will more than likely sell. I have room in my backyard for about 60 cars, front yard can fit about 10, drive way can fit about 4, street parking available for about 10, and my neighbor said we can use his backyard so that will fit about 60 cars as well... But if that full amount of cars shows up, I only have 3 BBQ grills, and two hotplates...and enough room to party in the garage for 20 people late at night for the drinkers...:ph34r:

Rules:

....No Burnouts!!!
....No Pedophiles!!!
....No Revving of your engines over 10,000rpm's for longer than 2 minutes.
....No Bumping of your sub's on your stereo system that exceeds 117 decibels for over 3 minutes.
....No drifting in the back yard or within 1000 ft of my property.
....No crashing a motor cycle into a telephone pole or on a street with-in 1000 feet of my property. (it's happened)
....No picking up on my 41 year old wife...you can't be that drunk.
....No cars in the driveway or street that has had a known problem for oil leaks.... God, I hated cleaning up the last few mess's.

Dogs are welcome, but children must be leashed.;)

PM me here on Hondaswap.com for my address and phone number.

So Far....

Airjockie... 2 person, 4 cars, FO 3, DO 3, Parts: CRX, 260Z, Wheels.
CRX-YEM... 1 person, one car, FO 1 DO 1 unknown Parts: looking for VX rims
TurboMirage... 1 person, one car, FO 1+2 DO unknown Parts: UNK
Dripht240... 1 person, one car, FO UNK, DO UNK, Parts: 240SX
B... 1 person, one car, FO 1+2, DO 1, Parts: n/a
Hosmer... 1 person, one car, FO UNK, DO UNK, Parts: UNK
Awptickes: 1 person, one car, 1 dog, FO 1+2, DO 3, Bringing fixings for Bacon Exlposion, Parts: Greddy Emanage Blue with universal harness
Kieth H.: 1 person, one car, FO 1+2, DO 1, bringing... Brats, Rolls, Mustard, and a few bags of chips.
MattV8SC: 3 person, three car, FO 3, DO 1, Bringing Volvo crap, and some Motegi MR7's, among other stuff.
FrankT: 1 person, one car, FO 3, DO 1, bringing....
Brian01: 1 person, one car, FO 3, DO 3, Bringing...
Nootrac: 2 people, one car, FO 3, DO 1
Ep3moschini: 1 person, one car, FO 1+2 DO unknown Parts: UNK
ASG14-'96 Camry-Option 3 (Bringing EBC Green brake pads to sell)
King-'94 Camry-Option 3
Kelvin-'99 Camry-Option 3
Vik-'00 Solara-Option 2
AZNWOKZ: Option 3, one car, Parts: Hell if I know
RB-Dave. 2 persons, 2 cars, FO2, DO1, R32 LSD Diff.
alllan71: 1 car,1 zeeple,1 partyin' attitude. DO3 (2 bottles Orion) FO3 ribs/slaw

Last edited:
Holy shit this is legit...Sounds like fun. man I'm gonna see what rates are like on a plane ticket .....
Hopefully I'll be on my way up!

all I request is a running list of who's coming, who I need to shop for.. for food, and drinks, and others might want to know what parts you'll bring...

If I can make it I think it would be a late message, cuz getting time off now is a BBBIIIITCH

Sweet, I'm going to try and arrange to be there this year for the JDM feast vs. the hit and run option.

i will be there in force... i missed out on the late night festivities last spring but im in for the duration... if the woman doesnt want to go she stays home... i will be bringing a sh*t ton of 240 parts and i will hopefully have the airjockie paint on the s14 by then. but you honda guys get the lead out cause this is an awesome time to be had im looking forward to a great time...

ps ill probably sleep in the car lol

you had me at Yaki-soba :p

i'm in for everything. all the food options, 1, 2 and i'll make up 3 when i get there. haha

oh, and i claim a driveway spot. m3 + lawn = failure

I'll be there

and you know I'll throw in

Rules:

....No Burnouts!!!
....No Pedophiles!!!
....No Revving of your engines over 10,000rpm's for longer than 2 minutes.
....No Bumping of your sub's on your stereo system that exceeds 117 decibels for over 3 minutes.
....No drifting in the back yard or within 1000 ft of my property.
....No crashing a motor cycle into a telephone pole or on a street with-in 1000 feet of my property. (it's happened)
....No picking up on my 41 year old wife...you can't be that drunk.
....No cars in the driveway or street that has had a known problem for oil leaks....

Can I go. . . :eek:

put me down for option #2

I have lots-o-parts to sell there :eek:

fuck man,this one is gonna be good.i really wish i didnt have to miss it...all you fuckers better go to the next year swap meet

Back