Area 51

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiLude

i bought it the other day for PS2, and i have not been able to stop playing it. Once i heard it's "the halo for PS2" from somewhere i had to get it bc i LOVE Halo. but i have no xbox :bawling: shall get one soon though, $129 for used w/ 1 controller. not too bad of a deal.

never played, but for anyone who ever played god of war on ps2 and loved it, but own an xbox, check out ninja gaiden... ooohh... sweet decapitation
:ph34r: :shuriken:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 23 2005, 03:49 PM
FPS = play on teh compy.

Area 51 = extremely generic.
[post=515770]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd:

Play Area51 in the Arcade!

I totally 0wnz0r3d that game back in college. I could run all the way through in Alien mode twice on one quarter.

Project Snowblind is another good new, but very underrated, FPS for Xbox. Check it out. Definately worth picking up new for $30.

I bought Snowblind for the PC. Kinda Deus-Ex'ish, but more arcadey cause you can't upgrade your implants voluntarily and such. Still, very good.

God of War for teh ps2 is one of the best, of not the best game i have played for the system.. (talking non racing games)

Back