Attn 92civicb18b1 and the rest of you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Imagine opening the ‘wedding announcements’ section of the newspaper and reading this:
“The happy couple met through the bride’s boyfriend at the time, who is the groom’s former best friend. It took him 4 months to lure her away.â€
You’ll probably never see something like that, but chances are - it’s close to the truth.
According to Psychology Today, about 20 percent of long-term relationships begin when one or both partners are involved with someone else. Psychologists call this “mate poaching†– and it happens among all age groups.
And not only that...researchers polled 16,000 people in 53 different countries and found that it happens across cultures and continents, too.
In North America, 62 percent of men and 40 percent of women say they’ve tried to steal someone else’s sweetheart. And 47 percent of men and 32 percent of women say they’ve been stolen themselves. And among married couples, here’s how it breaks down:

* 5% say they BOTH left previous partners to be with their current spouse.
* 18% of married men lured their spouse away from another man.
* And 11% of married women lured their husband away from someone else.

Experts say certain personality traits are common among poachers and poachees, no matter which part of the world they live in. Most describe themselves as open to new experiences, attractive and willing to talk frankly about intimacy. They also have a high self-esteem, but aren’t usually trustworthy. So now the question – can these relationships last a lifetime? According to psychologist Arlene Goldberg, they’re usually unstable. The odds are high that a cheater will cheat again.

And also....
So why do women cheat? Dr. Barash calls it the “dark side of feminismâ€. Women today are raised to believe they can have everything men can have. They also behave just as badly as men do.

So just some things to consider when you guys are going for all of the pussy that you can get and having fuck buddies. You shouldn't be at all surprised when all the girls that you know are acting like skanks and hoes. Not all guys and girls behave like this, but for those of us that don't... we can easily spot a man-slut from a mile away. Have your cheap thrills now, but no decent girl will want you later on. And enough with YOUR double standards of it being cool for the guys to be the playas, but not for the girls. It's really uncool for both sexes to be such sluts and enough with perpetuating your local dramas. Keep it in your pants more often!

Agreed on all counts. Whoring yourself is stupid, regardless of what gender you are.

:joins the council:

Devils Advocate: What about the those who don't whore it up at all but do the exact opposite? They keep the box tight until they're married, and then its too late.... Banging your husband/wife gets boring, and if thats your first or second partner, your'e screwd. All of a sudden they find themselves wondering what it would be like to live it up a lil.

All I'm saying is there's two sides to every coin..... and a 'lil whorin never hurt nobody.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Aug 25 2004, 10:36 AM
we can easily spot a man-slut from a mile away. Have your cheap thrills now, but no decent girl will want you later on.
[post=381517]Quoted post[/post]​

I object.....I was a man-slut, and my wife with whom I have been married to for the last 8 years...is a decent girl. :angry:

Anything is possible, I'm proof. ;)

i've been on both sides of the coin. i'm not an 'innocent' girl, who kept her box tight until i was married.

however, i'm too old for that bullshit now, and i'm married. so, it's just a lot of sex with ONE person. i don't see that as whoring at all, just a lot of damn good sex.

:) it's when it's constantly a different person... you have a problem.

I'm not exactly sure what your getting at. But I'm saying this girl lived with me for like 3 months, we weren't together but just messing around a little. I was with a couple other people during those 3 months 2 different to be exact. She on the other hand was closer to around 8 different people. That's not exactly just a little fun.

In my opinion it really is different when men do it compared to women. Why, there's defenitly that reason that everyone knows when it comes to women, safe or not it happens, it could be just a lot of sex with one person but unless they're married it's probably not, and part of the time women still mess around a little even when they're married. Now when a man does it, unless he's a fuckin jackass and never uses protection and has some obvious disease, you can't tell. The only way women can remotely tell is if "he's good", and you probably still couldn't even give an estimate on how many he's been with or hoe's many times he's done it.

I'm not trying to offend anyone or put someone down, it's just my opinion and I don't mind other people expressing their opinion on mine. Ladies please, I'd like to know what you think about what I said.

Now, with me, I don't consider myself a manslut or a whore. I'm 17 and I'm just having a little fun, I don't consider myself a player. I do admit when I was like 14, I was fucking whoever would give it up and trying to get as much as I can, but what 14 yr old wouldn't?

If any one else noticed, it said North America somewhere in the quote.

Simple solution: Practice on skank ho american girls and marry an import chick. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2004, 12:01 PM
i wish my prowess allowed for whorfulness :)
[post=381568]Quoted post[/post]​

:shrug2:

I haven't been single since I started dating. :lol:

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

lol you ass- there's no need for this to be closed....

:reopened:

as a former man-ho who married a former ho I can tell you that married sex after 12 years with the same person is 10X better than the collective sex I had as a single person. with have both had too many partners to remember names or numbers. In fact, thinking about it now there is still a pang of regret and remorse.

on with married sex....
She knows what I like, when I like it, and how often. She genreally has at least 3 orgasms everytime we have sex. I take that as confimation I know what, when, where, why and most certainly how . It didn't start out that way but we are in our middle 30's and still get it on quite often.

After we got married our whoring past made for several tearful nights, hurt feelings, mis-trust and needless heartache that could have been avoided.

IMO, masterbate 'til your arm/wrist/fingers fall off but keep the sex 'til after you're married. I swear its better!

the odds of the rest of us having a realtionshiop like that are about the same as me getting laid, winning the lotto, and getting struck by lightening all on the same day

Back