Autox Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

fd24104f.jpg

fd24105c.jpg

fd24102d.jpg

fd241022.jpg

fd241008.jpg

fd240ffe.jpg

fd240ff5.jpg

fd240ff3.jpg

fd240faa.jpg

fd240fa7.jpg

God my car is going to flip!
fd240f4d.jpg

:worthy: to my bodyroll
fd240f0c.jpg

i need springs!

here are some more pics from sunday:
fd240f03.jpg

fd240efb.jpg

WOW thats alot of pics!
the whole album is HERE (105 pics)

Jack

it was a blast!

i almost got my car to drift, yes... drift. my fucking tires are so bald (plus i had them at like 35 psi in the rear), the track sloped away from the turn, and i didnt know what the fuck i was doing, next thing i know im sliding sideways.

it was funny as hell, all the corner workers were laughing at me lol

That looks more like a short road course than an autocross in a parking lot! Lots are what I'm used to. That's a pretty easy path too!

a real ferrari GTO???? that shits worth some dough! cool autox. i am thinking of trying the speedzone place out here. they have mini race cars and a grand prix track. i dont know where or if there is any autox action out here at all. doesnt seem like it.

yes it was an actual track. the TireRack.com (yeah www.tirerack.com) test facility in south bend In. you wouldnt believe how many people still got lost tho.

and the ferrari was a D....omg im a fucktard i dont remember right now... dina, dino, somethin like that. heh and i call my self a car lover :ph34r:

ya, ferrari dino, not a gto :)

oh that was the one you posted stuff about. Looks pimp, how did you do?

i ran a 50.949. my brother (96 teg se w/groundcontrol/Tokico premum preformance and 16" subzeros w/205/45/16 parada spec 2s) ran 50.4xx. so i was less than .5 seconds behind him on a long course and with out mods

Originally posted by 98integrals@Oct 23 2002, 09:43 PM
yes it was an actual track. the TireRack.com (yeah www.tirerack.com) test facility in south bend In. you wouldnt believe how many people still got lost tho.

and the ferrari was a D....omg im a fucktard i dont remember right now... dina, dino, somethin like that. heh and i call my self a car lover :ph34r:

youre right, its a dino. i be a fucktard. :p the gto is much much sexier

Back