AVONDALE, Arizona

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i grew up close to gilbert, but i moved away in '99 to st. louis, and then in december to vegas, and i'm moving in august to sacramento :D

I just moved back to Sunnyslope from Ray and Dobson. Do you work on your own car?

I actually live off of Avondale Blvd... (right off the 10 and 101 loop)

I need car people to hang out with...

Gilbert huh?
I lived in mesa for awhile.. on S. Extension RD. not too far from Fiesta Mall...
AZ is nice....

nah, we didnt move to gilbert. we moved to avondale. im right of 10 on avondale blvd and coldwater springs rd... dr... watever (across from Pheonix International Raceway)

if you are in the area let me know, we could hang out sometime. its boring not knowing a soul here...

yay, just a little... but still in AZ. man, its lonely here...

Originally posted by brian11to1@May 23 2005, 12:02 PM
Anyone from around here?
[post=502531]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, y'all, I'm in Arizona. Was in Gilbert for the last 21 years (Elliott/ValVista), but moved to Prescott almost 1 year ago. I have a 95 Civic EX coupe that I tinker with a little. Too bad it's automatic. :(

Originally posted by (o)(o)+Jul 22 2005, 03:32 PM-->
brian11to1
@May 23 2005, 12:02 PM
Anyone from around here?
[post=502531]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, y'all, I'm in Arizona. Was in Gilbert for the last 21 years (Elliott/ValVista), but moved to Prescott almost 1 year ago. I have a 95 Civic EX coupe that I tinker with a little. Too bad it's automatic. :(
[post=529954]Quoted post[/post]​

piiiiiiimp shit. I work in scottsdale. at godaddy.com inc. yea a website place thing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
im not from arizona but thats one of the funniest sn's ive ever SEEN haha... woulda been better if it was like ( o Y o )

That's because (oYo) is what you see on a fat chick :cry: . (o)(o) is perfection, medically enhanced...:worthy:
fuck it, we'll just call ya "tits". j/k

:dry: nm that was dumb. lol

Back