Axis Lenso?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

sup i am talkin to a supra guy here where i live and he is selling some wheels and slicks... let me know if you have heard of them, and if you have, what you think. they are 13x7.5 axis lenso's, he claims they weigh 8lbs a piece (i have a scale, i shall weigh!) and mounted on them are MT ET's, the whole setup has only seen the track once, and only 4 passes were made on them. he want's 450 for them, claims to have paid 600 for them brand new. today i requested pictures and receipts, and if he produces, and everything looks good, the lude might actually hook up :)

:shrug2: dunno, all i know is what he told me, i couldnt find the wheels on axis, so that's why i asked the question, im not a big wheel guru lol if they look good, really weigh 8 lbs, and have new slicks on them, ill get them no matter what kind they are lol

lenso's are light- drag wheels only. they are NOT stret rims. they won't hold up to pot wholes a shit.
axis makes ricer wheels, so i doubt they are 8lbs

Back