axle help!!! b18 swap in eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am swappin in the h22 but i can let this problum i got now go unknown to me!

i got a b18 swap done to me eg for a good 8 months i drove it every where and i mean every where wit me job i can put a good 300 miles on it a night hell the night after i did the swap i drive it to NH and back wit no problums but for the past 3 months i went threw now 5 passanger side axles! they keep pulling apart!!

i cant figure it out. my old tranny was making noises but i changed it wit a new one i have chacked and re cheacked motor mounts and bushing and ball joints and every thing i could think of but i can sell to fugure it out!!!

and help would be greatly apreached!!!

Don't want to bust your balls or anything, but, when i saw your motor i noticed that the motor was not aligned in the engine bay. It was tilting to one side. Because you used a cable tranny, did you also use a cable tranny mount. The hydro mount is diffrent, if your motor isn't flat that would put the axels at weird angles. That could be your problem, but fuck it cause your getting an h22. I am running on two bad axels that click and jerk like a mofo but i don't care cause its just a single and i can't use those axels anyways.

Quoted post[/post]]
Don't want to bust your balls or anything, but, when i saw your motor i noticed that the motor was not aligned in the engine bay. It was tilting to one side. Because you used a cable tranny, did you also use a cable tranny mount. The hydro mount is diffrent, if your motor isn't flat that would put the axels at weird angles. That could be your problem, but fuck it cause your getting an h22. I am running on two bad axels that click and jerk like a mofo but i don't care cause its just a single and i can't use those axels anyways.
you right it dont matter cuz i am going h22 but i wanna figure it out still now i fixed then problum a wile ago no more tilt!!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
idk who you are or how you seen what i got under my hood but thanks i dod some motor mount swapin and got it a lot better and it is all fixed even tho i am pickin upo the h22 friday! but no i feel btter!! thank you! :worthy:

Back