B has a date tonight

• he's soooo not gonna hit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
well folks, looks like im going out on a blind date tonight... got set up by this chick i went to school with... one of her friends. So, I'm all pimped out and shit-

Take the poll, and i will post the results later :)

i voted he gets NONE!!! hahaha, good luck though

not gonna hit it. if you hit it on a first date, the first time you meet a girl. . . then she's a hoe . . .B don't date hoes . . .and you can't make a hoe a house wife.

a friend of mine described her to me as, "tall, thin, cute, and kinda quiet" ... "...she looks like helen hunt..."

:)

hmmm helen hunt wasnt bad at all when she was like 20. i hope u hit it man :D ten years ago a first date would be a "no hit" for sure, but these days....there are no rules. i hit it on my first date with my last g/f and SHE was the one who led me into it! :) good luck mang!

dont feel bad if u dont get some though. i think most girls still dont put out on the first date.

and then she read this post... (as B gets slapped across the face)... sike... good luck y0!

Dude%20You're%20Getting%20Some%20Ass.jpg

brian, do you have a digi camera? if so say that you just want to remember a moment, and take a pic of yourself with the girl I want to check her out!

good luck by the way!

shes quiet and good looking?!?!?! you found a rare one.....all the nice girls i know talk to damn much.....i vote that your not gettin any tonight cuz you shouldnt try.....hit her up on the 2nd or third to be the gentlemen....then she'll be buying you performance shit by your next birthday!!! :p

true, women talk way too much

Originally posted by ALLJDM@Dec 27 2002, 07:25 PM
brian, do you have a digi camera? if so say that you just want to remember a moment, and take a pic of yourself with the girl I want to check her out!

good luck by the way!

lol- naw man, i can't do that.... lol
i find that rather fucked up-- but hey, ya never know y0

Back