b series flywheel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sekondgen

I was wondering if all b series flywheels are the same? If not, where do I get a flywheel for a b-16a1 (cable)? Do I need a flywheel for a del sol or for a cable tranny? Please help. Thanks.

yes. Any B series flywheel will work. If you are in the market for one, I have one that I would sell you cheap...say $20 bucks and you pay for the actual shipping(I'm in So Cal). also a type R flywheel is lighter than any other b series flywheel and would give you a good performance gain.

matt

I actually think there might be a difference. I went to install a 2000 civic si engine into my car with the flywheel from the si(into 91 integra) and my clutch was no where near being relativly close to being able to bolt up. I had to use a flywheel off a 88-91 civic sir. I could of used my stock LS one, but it was pretty screwed up.

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Mar 28 2004, 08:26 PM
I actually think there might be a difference. I went to install a 2000 civic si engine into my car with the flywheel from the si(into 91 integra) and my clutch was no where near being relativly close to being able to bolt up. I had to use a flywheel off a 88-91 civic sir. I could of used my stock LS one, but it was pretty screwed up.

thats becuase the si clutch is hydro, the Integra's is not. keep it the same clutch type and it's all the same.

Back