B-SERIES ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

I have for sale the following, off the following vehicles.....

1. Pair of 2 B-Series Axles. SOLD!

2. Pair of Front Springs out of a 95 Integra LS. Mint Condition, Great for saving money and cutting for a nice slammed look. Make offer.

3. OBD0 Integra LS Distributor, Taken off my CRX-LS motor at 83,000 Miles. Its in perfect condition. Only took it off because I have a MOROSO one now. Someone is interested in it, But Will take a better offer if someone wants it for more than $70.00.

4. 90-95 Integra Valve Cover. Sand blasted and Painted Cardinal Red with clear coat applied. Looks very clean, Will sell for cheap. Make Offer.

5. 90 Integra Throttle Body. Perfect working order, Will sell for best offer.

6. Stock CRX HF, Alternator. Off my HF motor that i sold already, It still works, Pulley still moves freely. Make offer.

7. Stock JDM B16 Pistons, Motor was bought with around 30,000 miles from a JDM Supplier, I took them out after driving for 6,000 Miles. SOLD!

8. Stock JDM B16 Intake Manifold, ported and polished SOLD!

9. Stock JDM B16 OIL PAN, Will fit any B-Series. Best Offer.

10. Red's Hydraulic Pump, For all you ballers with Dro's. Best Offer.

11. Intermediate Shaft from a 90 integra. Make Offer.

12. M3 Mirrors for a 90-93 Integra, Make offer.

I dont have pics, But I can try to take some this weekend and show you monday. It was ported by a machine shop, Put on the flow bench with 30% more air flow. Good Stuff! You make the offer.

pm'd u back,

these would fit a 92 integra too wont they?

damn remanufactured axles are killing me, i went through 2 pair in a matter of a week, they both clicked like hell

Im interested in the LS OBD0 Distributor, but I picked up one locally for $65...

also want the JDM b16 pistons... PR3's or P30's?

Back