B series parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

parts for sale in chicago area

99 usdm b18b longblock approx 60k 500+shipping neg
99 gsr trans approx 50k runs well no grinds $650 shipped-pending
b serires axles $125 shipped obo
b series shift linkage $100 shipped
94 obd1 integra LS ecu $75+shipping obo
skunk2 obd2a-obd1 conversion harness 135 shipped
b-series throttle cable $10 shipped
00 civic SI rear trans mount needed for b-series swap to ek - $50 shipped
00 civic SI top mount bracket with studs - $50 shipped
00 Civic SI radiator with fan and shroud - $90 shipped

I think thats everything, if you need any other misc swap parts for an EK let me know I might have it. All prices negotible. PM me here or e-mail baker@pobox.com

Originally posted by illmatik@Aug 3 2004, 10:30 PM
what year Civic SI rad is that?? and how much for the Skunk2 conversion harness??
[post=372278]Quoted post[/post]​

00 SI rad

I'm not really sure how much I'm looking for for the harness but someone currently offered me $75

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Aug 6 2004, 04:59 AM
how much for the b18 long block?? and do you wanna sell just the block ? if so how much ?
[post=373286]Quoted post[/post]​

I was looking for $600+plus shipping bbut am willing to go down a little bit. Inever really thought about selling just the block I guess make an offer

Originally posted by Baker@Aug 3 2004, 08:42 PM
parts for sale in chicago area

99 gsr trans approx 50k runs well no grinds $700 shipped neg

Would you take $650 shipped for the gsr tranny? My zipcode is 98110.

na, thats not enough to go through the extra hassle of taking it apart and trying to sell all the peices

Dude i offered u 650 shipped a month ago for ur tranny. That sucks, cause now i dont have the money. Ohhh Well!

that was like 2 weeks ago at most and two weeks ago i wasn't ready to let it go for $650 shipped, now I am but its already sold

where do you see anything in this post that would even lead you to believe I had any kind of interior parts for sale?

Hey man it's been a week and I haven't heard from you , where's the tracking number for the tranny???? or the tranny???

Originally posted by 93cxhatch@Aug 21 2004, 06:14 PM
Hey man it's been a week and I haven't heard from you , where's the tracking number for the tranny???? or the tranny???
[post=380106]Quoted post[/post]​

uh oh...

Back