B Series Parts-Valve Springs, ECU, GSR Cam, Dizzy, DC Header, B16A Short Block & More

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

norcalgsr

Honda Master Technician
I have a bunch of random B Series stuff and some other things that have been sitting around for way too long and I need to get rid of them..

ITR valve springs and retainers in good condition.. $130

PR3 OBD-0 ECU stock not chipped from JDM B16A swap.. Sold

GSR intake cam in good condition with 85k miles.. $30

B16A VTEC distributor OBD-0 low miles.. $70

94+ Integra driver side tail lens painted all red, light scratches & no cracks.. $45

DC header ceramic 4-2-1 for 92-93 Integra and possibly more part #AHC6005 top piece only with no dents.. Sold

JDM B16A short block with low miles.. cylinder walls still have factory honing marks. Was pulled from a running CRX and then disassembled.. compression tested before pulling motor and it has 180 psi across all 4 cylinders.. $250

Prices do NOT include shipping - Located in Rocklin, CA near Sacramento.. may be willing to travel reasonable distance to deliver short block.

Picture014.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Last edited:
The flange should fit the head, but beyond that I really don't know how well it would fit..

Dc Header

THATS GOOD HOW MUCH YOU THINK IT WILL BE TO SHIP IT TO SOUTH AFRICA?:eek: BECAUSE I WILL BUY IT IF I CAN GET IT HERE.

Well it costs more than the price of the header.. and I really don't want to ship something out there sorry dude

Ok.. as long as it's still listed up in that first post it's still for sale so drop me a line if you need it..

Not shipping the block.. I'm keeping it if nobody local wants it.

If you're planning to run ITR/CTR cams I would recommend the springs & retainers.. stock cams they aren't really necessary.

As far as the oil pump yes I have that as well, but I'm not willing to seperate anything from the block to sell it.

Local Nor Cal guy instrested in the B16 pistons, PM me if willing to sell just pistons

EDIT: for being a jackass and not reading above post
sorry

Last edited:
Back