B!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Not you Brian, I need to get Brian's attention. Has anyone seen him? lol

Alright, after I'm done posting this I've covered all my bases. I just got my garage done and I've been waiting on @BodyDroppedNikes to send me the title to the Ranger in the garage so I can get it the fuck outta there, but he's been busy with the kiddo & with work. Over the past 2 days I've text, called, left a vm, PM'd on FB, posted on his wall, and now a PM here and NOW I am posting this to get Brian's attention. lol

How's everyone else doin?

I'm awesome. Got a new roof and a new garage door. Filled my 96 gallon garbage container four times with crap from the garage. Once I get this truck out, I'll be able to park in there for the first time since 2009.

All i see of him on facebook is his wife(?) posting pictures of him passed the F out. lol

Haha yeah I laughed at that. He's been doing that since he was in his 20s, which was like 40 years ago. He's an old man.

He took his yellow one with him and sold it a little while ago. He'd started another ranger project before he moved back to VA. That's the one that's still in my garage. lol

Back