B16 Powered Geo Storm!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHOOLBOY

I've been reading forums on this site for a long time and finnally made the decision to do a b16a2 swap in my geo storm. I know this seems very strange but my dad is a machinist and made me some mounts for it. I got somebody else to wire the Vtec, exhaust, Etc. You would never belive it but I took it to the track last week and I ran a fucking 11.01 stock. I know what your thinking:" yea the fuck right!!) but I have the timeslips and pics. I'll post in a day or so. :lol:

I am guessing it was an 1/8 mile. I have heard storys of people throwing honda engines in other cars but it will cost alot money and time. Hell I have even seen a b16 powerd Mini Cooper. Anything is possible with time and money.

:bs: :fr: you did not run a 11 second 1/4 stock unless some how you found a way to make your car weigh 1000 lbs. Dont post shit if you dont have proof on hand.

your the one whose a tard. you obviously don't know what A GUTTED storm weighs. yea I said stock, stock engine that is. So stop dawging on my life goal. next week I'm putting in shorter gears for the car, that yes my dad made for me. you can't get them anywhere. I should hopefully hit 10.7 (I hope.)

Originally posted by SCHOOLBOY Posted on Mar 16 2003@ 02:12 AM
I promise I'll get those pics soon  

Till you have them,no one is going to believe it.By the way how much does your gutted geo weight?And what year,since the 90-91 weights 2282lbs,and the B16 runs around a low 14 high 13 stock in a rex which starts out over 200lbs lighter.I'm curious to know how much you managed to shave to achieve a 11 sec slip.

It's very light. I haven't had a chance to weigh it but I can lift up the rear end by myself and all I need is my friend to pick up the front. We picked up the front at least 3ft of the ground. Like I said my dad is a machinist so he cut a lot from the frame and everything else. It ain't purty but DAMN it flies. I also have put on a lot of fiberglass everywhere.

LEts see some proof, then you can start toating that around. Besides...Why would anyone on a honda forum give a flying fuck about a Geo Metro :thumbsdown:

ya that IS pretty wack. a geo metro with a b16 in it.....

how ugly.

any way you cut it.....its STILL A GEO METRO.

i seen pintos that ran 11 sec. in the 1/4. still doest make them any more cool to be seen in.

my opinion. thats just wrong.

stick with the enignes in ur cars family.

Hey, At least I didn't put some V8 in it right!? My scanner is the biggest piece in the world. I'll try to go buy another one sometime next week. I also own a civic hatch with a mild turbo set up. so I'm not rockin the Geo 24/7 But let me tell you somethin, bustin up a ZO6 is about the greatest feeling in the world. Especially with his girl in the car. come on now, give me a little bit of credit. By the way, it's a storm.

yea, the library wouldn't let me log on as mech for some reason, I dunno That wont last long though

Originally posted by Mech@Mar 15 2003, 10:04 PM
Hey, At least I didn't put some V8 in it right!? My scanner is the biggest piece in the world. I'll try to go buy another one sometime next week. I also own a civic hatch with a mild turbo set up. so I'm not rockin the Geo 24/7 But let me tell you somethin, bustin up a ZO6 is about the greatest feeling in the world. Especially with his girl in the car. come on now, give me a little bit of credit. By the way, it's a storm.

Id rather of dropped a v8 in there. Why knock domestics? Can your "mild" turbo setup beat a stock 03 svt cobra? (12.0-12.2 STOCK 1/4 mile).. I doubt it.

Older domestics use older technology, but when you can DRIVE, daily with 600-800hp to wheels, run 9-10's in the 1/4 on pump gas and have a rumble that sets alarms off. Its a great feeling. Dont knock it till you have tried it.

No the turbo runs 14.2@103, but I'll gladly woop your ass in the Geo

Originally posted by Mech@Mar 15 2003, 10:43 PM
No the turbo runs 14.2@103, but I'll gladly woop your ass in the Geo

You make me laugh.. Where do you live? My civic is up on stands, so i'll race you in the car i am currently driving. Before you think you can beat my ass. Lemme gut the car, b/c right now, its running 11.2's at around 120 with a great deal of wheel spin. I am driving my dads "mildly" built 00 c-5. I'll post pics whenever i get another Digi.

Last week i was in this, but now it needs water pump and some tranny work. :D

s3e6c231c54e54.jpg

12.3 on street tires and 11.8 on slicks. Very mildly built LT-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back