B16a build help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek4sirtrini

Hey. I was searching the web for tunning my b16a and bumped on this site looking for help... I was reading alot of post and don't know if you maybe able to help me with this build that i have accomplished. I'm from Trinidad an Tobago and would really like to get some info or help from you guys.... So this is what I've done

Car: EK 4 SIR

Engine:b16a
Mods on engine
CP Pistons 12.5 compression Ratio
Manley Rods
Arp Bolts top/bottom/head
Cometic head gasket
Skunk2 Stage 2 Cam Gears
Skunk2 Spring valve springs/titanium retainers
Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold
Skunk2 70mm Alpha Series Throttle Body
Skunk2 Adjustable Cam Gears
MSD Pro-Distributor Cap
MSD 8.5mm Spark Plug Wire
MSD Ignition Coil
Stock Injectors
DC Sport Extractors
3" aluminium pipe with 18" length and K&N filter

Drivetrain:
B18c Type R L.S.D gear box
ACT Extreme Pressure Plate With Stage 3 Clutch
9lb Flywheel

ECU: Stock Brain with Greddy E-manage Ultimate

Suspension:
Full Energy Suspension Bushings
KYB GR2 Shocks & tein Springs
Few Braces top/bottom ETC
4 wheel disk Brakes
Stock Brakes
Steel Braided Brakes Line
Hawks Pads

OK this is what I remember for now. Every thing is on the car hooked up Stock Nothing Touched or tuned but car is running... few times took it for some runs and it had impressed me cause i did some few races and beat b18c,STI,RB,SR ETC. Problem Was I didn't had time to spend on car because of job. Now things are OK and looking to get back on track cause I know the car has some potential. Tanks

I would check in to Neptune, Crome, or even looking into a hondata S300 ECU were u can tune the car yourself. Just an idea for u, the E management is OLD, and I used it for my prelude, also caused it to blow up... just some food for thought

Back