b16a w/ ctr head complete swap in south jersey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlinerz

Was up I got a swap for sale. It needs to go ASAP. It is a b16a1 with a CTR head Ls tranny. I am selling it with axels, b16 obd0 ecu, and mounts. Basically it is everything you need to drop it into a car and I also have the obd-0 to obd-1 jumper harness if you are interested in that. Call 8565-364-7426 or 168*214897*1. The car is in south jersey. I also have a complete crx si sxxxx that I will sell for $300

Originally posted by redlinerz@May 21 2005, 06:17 AM
bump
[post=501914]Quoted post[/post]​

Why don't you respond to the questions instead of just "bump", even if you sent a PM, let people know, that why others who are interested know that you pay attention.

sorry i wanted around 2100 for the complete swap and it is a complete swap... mounts, axels, shift linkage, ecu, hoses, throttle cable, etc

also got some other parts laying around that i will sell and a yellow crx si with a sohc zc with some bottom end work done to it is also for sale... so let me know whats up

Since you have three threads asking hbow to identify a Type R head, I am assuming you don't even know if this one is. When you find out you can ask and have this thread reopened, but you can't sell something if you don't even know if it is what you say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back