b16a2 to a b18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the type r is going to be ALOT more expensive.
And seriously learn how to spell.
The moderators are going to kill your rep if you dont have proper puncuation and spelling or do your research before making a thread.

Last edited:
geez even the noobs are flaming this jackass. thats when you really know youre an idiot.

Just get an ls and build it. And boost my friend. Your money will be better spent that way. You need to know what you want to do before though. Search and search until you can't search anymore. Have a power goal and figure out about how much money you wanna spend.

@ktyr5151 alright thanks man for the help
@wikedye&mdpsEG come on man give me a break i thought this site was too help out other people not make feel like they shouldnt belong here

Last edited:
Lol it's the truth sorry to break it to ya lOl the reason I think mdpseg said is that I'm 15 and have the time to look up stuff go to hmotorsonline.com get the b18c1 swap and there ya go if u wanna be treated better tell us your up goal and your budget and what you want out of your car when you do that people will take you serious.

Sorry for bad grammar this was typed on iPod and it's a hassle with big hands or maybe this corrects itself lol still typing

Done

@ktyr5151 alright thanks man for the help
@wikedye&mdpsEG come on man give me a break i thought this site was too help out other people not make feel like they shouldnt belong here

We just want people to spell properly so that we don't have to decode what you are saying. Just like in the real world, people take you seriuosly when you speak like an adult.

Plus everyone gets hazed here.

Lol it's the truth sorry to break it to ya lOl the reason I think mdpseg said is that I'm 15 and have the time to look up stuff go to hmotorsonline.com get the b18c1 swap and there ya go if u wanna be treated better tell us your up goal and your budget and what you want out of your car when you do that people will take you serious.

Sorry for bad grammar this was typed on iPod and it's a hassle with big hands or maybe this corrects itself lol still typing

Done

and you still did better than EVERY post civicb16 has made so far
:thumbsup:

take notes civicb16, 98coupeboy knows how to be a n00b

Back