b16a2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicb16

is it worth buying a b16a2 for 1250$ n nothing is wrong with it just that it has no exhaust and it has 3900 miles on it

Seriously? Is it legit? Two threads with the same questions. LMK. I'll buy it.

Well first of all there not called "crankshafts" there called camshafts. And second of all all CAMSHAFTS are different and usually dont help with the low end torque which the b16's lack as JDMinteg91 said. And camgears dont do jack shit for performance. I suggest you go and do some serious research and then come back.

whats so wrong with all that

i dont like being mean to ppl and i dont like bashing on ppl, but dude have you read anything about the car, engine, drive train? you need to get you a B series builders book and several normal engine books read them and learn about how an engine works.

i dont like being mean to ppl and i dont like bashing on ppl, but dude have you read anything about the car, engine, drive train? you need to get you a B series builders book and several normal engine books read them and learn about how an engine works.

Couldn't agree with you more.

I suggest a haynes manual. They will tell you just about everything you will need to know. But i find that searching things on google or any of the forums you learn more about certain situations.

^ yes true but a haynes is not going to tell you for example that you need to pound in the frame on a crx if swapping to a b series to clear the alternator.

Back